Bus jumping up and down

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

VolvoB10M

Oct 24, 2016
I have been driving on the later Hamburg map but I kept getting white textures so I turned on load full map but now the bus I'm driving keeps jumping up and down. All other settings have been optimised. X10 Berlin is also crashing or scenery randomly rearranging every 10 minutes. Why is this happening?

OverlordMawil

(Insert Title Here)
Sep 13, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
I have been driving on the later Hamburg map but I kept getting white textures so I turned on load full map but now the bus I'm driving keeps jumping up and down. All other settings have been optimised. X10 Berlin is also crashing or scenery randomly rearranging every 10 minutes. Why is this happening?
OMSI has low fps at that point... Load map at start eats fps at the cost of not having to load tiles in... White textures are caused by low memory because tiles have to load in... Bus jumps are caused by low fps from 'Load map at start'... Re-arranging scenery may also have something to do with fps however I am not sure about that...