Bus jumping up and down (1 Viewer)

Oct 24, 2016
I have been driving on the later Hamburg map but I kept getting white textures so I turned on load full map but now the bus I'm driving keeps jumping up and down. All other settings have been optimised. X10 Berlin is also crashing or scenery randomly rearranging every 10 minutes. Why is this happening?

Solution
I have been driving on the later Hamburg map but I kept getting white textures so I turned on load full map but now the bus I'm driving keeps jumping up and down. All other settings have been optimised. X10 Berlin is also crashing or scenery randomly rearranging every 10 minutes. Why is this happening?
OMSI has low fps at that point... Load map at start eats fps at the cost of not having to load tiles in... White textures are caused by low memory because tiles have to load in... Bus jumps are caused by low fps from 'Load map at start'... Re-arranging scenery may also have something to do with fps however I am not sure about that...

OverlordMawil

Custom Title
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom
OMSI has low fps at that point... Load map at start eats fps at the cost of not having to load tiles in... White textures are caused by low memory because tiles have to load in... Bus jumps are caused by low fps from 'Load map at start'... Re-arranging scenery may also have something to do with fps however I am not sure about that...

Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread