Bus Breakdown - Is It Possible?

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

bradthelad03

Dec 24, 2016
Hi all, i was just wondering is it possible to make my bus breakdown when on route, i already have my maintinance condition on infinite in the settings but can i actually make the bus breakdown. If you need more detail i am hoping to do this for the ALX400 London spec.

W942 ULL

Veteran Member
Apr 6, 2018
Hi all, i was just wondering is it possible to make my bus breakdown when on route, i already have my maintinance condition on infinite in the settings but can i actually make the bus breakdown. If you need more detail i am hoping to do this for the ALX400 London spec.
put it on very bad maintenance setting to give yourself a better chance plus why do u want ur bus to breakdown lol ? XD

Castlemilk37

98% Organic Human (may contain traces of asbestos)
Jun 29, 2016
It depends on the vehicle, some have breakdowns, some don't. If you want a guaranteed failure, take the 0530 face-lift out with very bad maintenance set.

dzalltheway

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah, I was in a Citaro G in borzony fictional and I was going up a hill then made a stop, I released the stop brake but it was stuck so I couldn’t move