• 84.png
    84.png
    9.3 MB · Views: 38

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
I'd kind of forgot this thread existed, time to revive it again?
This is what I've been up to since last time:

N94 redfern.png N94 nct old.png
An ex-NCT N94UD Omnidekka in Redfern Travel livery, plus a 'what if' showing one in Nottingham 1990s style green and cream livery, which was being phased out when the first Omnidekkas arrived. Had the livery stuck around just a little longer, it could have been a real thing.

Excel plain.png Excel r3.png Excel mango.png
A new drawing is the Optare Excel 2. As well as plain white, I've made two TrentBarton liveries for it so far; Rainbow 3 based off real buses, and Mango which is another 'what if'.

ALX400 Trident bonded.png ALX400 Trident gasket.png ALX400 Trident part open.png ALX400 Trident nxwm.png ALX400 Marshalls.png
Also new is this full height ALX400 bodied Trident, which has versions with different glazing, as well as a pseudo open top Seasider. All were adapted from the original drawing which was a full NXWM spec Trident, as I was asked to draw one to represent Y717 TOH. As I had the NX spec drawn, I did NXWM livery, and then later Marshalls on an ex-Stagecoach London spec.

E200 plain.png E200 nct trainer.png
Nottingham again, this time one of NCT's Enviro 200s, in plain white and a fictitious driver training example. NCT have two E200 driver trainers, but are in the generic silver livery from the main fleet rather than the white livery carried by the double decker training buses. So I did one in the white livery to see what it would look like.

wright solar plain.png wright solar connexions.png 528 multi png small.png
The newest bus drawing I've done so far is this Wright Solar. The first livery is an ex-TrentBarton Sixes after being bought by Connexions, prior the being painted, and the four together are based off the only rigid Solar that NCT operated, 528, in a variety of liveries that it never carried in real life - again, just to see what it would have looked like. It had gasket glazing.

local trident.png E300 roadcar interim.png
These last two are a bit more random. The ALX400 was the result of just playing around in Paint.net one day, and based off a particular Gainsborough depot Trident I like. Meanwhile the E300 is basically if my pretend bus company bought the RoadCar operations off Stagecoach, and has had only the front painted at short notice to reflect the new ownership. I've had ideas for my own version of RoadCar since early 2020 and made loads of liveries and maps over the time, although I almost never post them because I'm forever changing them.

As per usual, the plain white buses are free to use/paint/edit.

Advertisement

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
I'd kind of forgot this thread existed, time to revive it again?
This is what I've been up to since last time:

View attachment 156724View attachment 156726
An ex-NCT N94UD Omnidekka in Redfern Travel livery, plus a 'what if' showing one in Nottingham 1990s style green and cream livery, which was being phased out when the first Omnidekkas arrived. Had the livery stuck around just a little longer, it could have been a real thing.

View attachment 156722View attachment 156720View attachment 156721
A new drawing is the Optare Excel 2. As well as plain white, I've made two TrentBarton liveries for it so far; Rainbow 3 based off real buses, and Mango which is another 'what if'.

View attachment 156713View attachment 156712View attachment 156717View attachment 156714View attachment 156716
Also new is this full height ALX400 bodied Trident, which has versions with different glazing, as well as a pseudo open top Seasider. All were adapted from the original drawing which was a full NXWM spec Trident, as I was asked to draw one to represent Y717 TOH. As I had the NX spec drawn, I did NXWM livery, and then later Marshalls on an ex-Stagecoach London spec.

View attachment 156718View attachment 156715
Nottingham again, this time one of NCT's Enviro 200s, in plain white and a fictitious driver training example. NCT have two E200 driver trainers, but are in the generic silver livery from the main fleet rather than the white livery carried by the double decker training buses. So I did one in the white livery to see what it would look like.

View attachment 156727View attachment 156725View attachment 156728
The newest bus drawing I've done so far is this Wright Solar. The first livery is an ex-TrentBarton Sixes after being bought by Connexions, prior the being painted, and the four together are based off the only rigid Solar that NCT operated, 528, in a variety of liveries that it never carried in real life - again, just to see what it would have looked like. It had gasket glazing.

View attachment 156723View attachment 156719
These last two are a bit more random. The ALX400 was the result of just playing around in Paint.net one day, and based off a particular Gainsborough depot Trident I like. Meanwhile the E300 is basically if my pretend bus company bought the RoadCar operations off Stagecoach, and has had only the front painted at short notice to reflect the new ownership. I've had ideas for my own version of RoadCar since early 2020 and made loads of liveries and maps over the time, although I almost never post them because I'm forever changing them.

As per usual, the plain white buses are free to use/paint/edit.
They're really well made

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello! I wanted to share some drawings I've done this year. I've been super busy so there isn't much to show and most of what there is to show is pretty rushed and not my best work. However, it doesn't hurt to share - right?

To start, here's a piece I both started and finished yesterday evening. I wasn't expecting it to be done so quick - in fact, I anticipated a few days work - but somehow I lost track of time and kept going!
The drawing is of one of Brighton & Hove's ENVIRO400H ERs. It was originally drawn up for my Flickr album cards, which are little postcard style designs I have put together for the first image of each album.
I was very happy with this piece - I think I got the lower front texturing pretty spot-on for this style of drawing! :D

MMC_BaseVector_AB_WM.png

Next, here's some liveries I designed for an OmniCity vector I drew.
I first started this OmniCity towards the end of November, but my limited time meant it was abandoned until March. Wanting to finish the vector so that I could tick off one thing from my very long to-do list, I admit I did rush this piece a lot and it isn't my best work - I think that award goes to my B5LH Gemini 2 vector, which I did in a range of liveries like BH4 Route 2 and Stagecoach Beachball.

BH3:
OC_BH3.png

MetroBus YT:
OC_MetroBus_YT.png

Fictional interpretation of Beachball:
OC_SC_Beachball.png

Fictional interpretation of EYMS
OC_EYMS.png

And finally, here's an interpretation of the trio of B&H liveries for @tr673's fantastic Optare vector above!
It's an amazing drawing and I'm glad that I was able to draw some liveries for it! :D
I'd be lying if I denied being envious of their drawing skills!
TR-BH1.png
TR-BH2.png
TR-BH3.png

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Not done so many drawings lately, but this Solo SR was in the 'works' for the past few months. Being me it is, predictably, a Nottingham one
soloSR_navy.png

Somehow the ones I've posted on Flickr since last summer I forgot to also post here:

ALXLB_busway.png
What if the Cambridge Busway existed in the mid-00s? Like how the Enviro 400 XLB exists, this is an ALX400 XLB...

incentro_net.png
Not a bus, but a Nottingham tram. This is one of the original batch of 15 from when the system opened in 2004, in its third (and current) livery

gemini_gasket_roadcar.png
Lincolnshire Road Car B7TL Gemini, in the Coastal Connect livery it wore from new

ALXLB_plain.png gemini_gasket_plain.png incentro_plain.png soloSR_plain.png soloSR_white.png
Plus the plain ones of each, in case you're in the mood to colour something in

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread