Btrans now also for ATS

Frans vranken

Jun 22, 2016
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
We would like to invite you to: Btrans a virtual Transport Company, for ATS.

While you are here, then become a member of the group of elite truckers who to deliver the goods you need!
BTrans is still a recent young VTC with the purpose of the hiring of experienced and inexperienced drivers to deliver all over the world.
Our aim is not the big but one of the more realistic VTC of reliable drivers engaged in the transport of goods from A to B on time and without crashes as real as can get

all drivers must follow the traffic codes and speed limits. Drivers who get banned on ET2 & AT2 MP will not be accepted in us vtc

For logging of our Trips, we use Truckers Data Logger which are fully automated writes the logs to our database.

We are now recruiting for the following positions within our company Btrans vtc
ATS transport Manager – for ATS will handle convoys per the in-game rules regarding how to pilot a convoy
Also, he will handle the Teamspeak channel

visit us at www.btransvtc.eu
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/btransvtc/
Email: info@btransvtc.eu
Teamspeak: server: eu17.ts3.cloud:2019

Last edited:

Graywolf

Dec 19, 2016
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Hello,do you have a list of rules for the company? i was in another vtc and they were based out of the uk and im based in mid america so the timezone came into play when it came to company convoys and so on..im looking for a company that i can log the miles and not spend so much time on t/s or discord...thx for your time

Frans vranken

Jun 22, 2016
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Simple visit the site www.btransvtc.eu to view the rules
Hello,do you have a list of rules for the company? i was in another vtc and they were based out of the uk and im based in mid america so the timezone came into play when it came to company convoys and so on..im looking for a company that i can log the miles and not spend so much time on t/s or discord...thx for your time