Maps Bristol Airport (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

OverlordMawil

Custom Title
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom
A couple of times, the ai stops in the middle of the road like buses and stuff which causes delays to the schedules if you want to try and follow the rules of the road (Had to go over the line in 2nd pic)
20190116211934_1.jpg
20190116212106_1.jpg

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Reactions: BMF NJ

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Is there a way round of fixing the ai display being like this only seems to happen on the standard citaro and not the bendy View attachment 40360
Er, never had this issue before. I think it may be down to your Citaro. You may have installed a display mod which doesn't work. Just a guess though.

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Important info regarding next update!!

I am currently working on getting 1.1.1 released in the next few days. However, after this update is released, there will be no further bug fix updates until 1.2. This will allow me to focus on 1.2 without worrying about supporting legacy versions.
Because of this, I want to get the map out of beta this week. So I want you all to try and give me a list of bugs you see so I can fix them. I will no longer accept any bugs to fix after 6pm on Friday 18th January, so make sure you act fast to get a bug fixed.

I am currently aware of the following:
  • Bollard collisions
  • AI issues.
  • Roundabout problems.

Nov 14, 2016
Important info regarding next update!!

I am currently working on getting 1.1.1 released in the next few days. However, after this update is released, there will be no further bug fix updates until 1.2. This will allow me to focus on 1.2 without worrying about supporting legacy versions.
Because of this, I want to get the map out of beta this week. So I want you all to try and give me a list of bugs you see so I can fix them. I will no longer accept any bugs to fix after 6pm on Friday 18th January, so make sure you act fast to get a bug fixed.

I am currently aware of the following:
  • Bollard collisions
  • AI issues.
  • Roundabout problems.
Whats going to be in 1.1.1?

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
I need a vote from everyone, I'm planning to add the A1 as AI for 1.1.1 however there's an issue.
The E400 MMC comes with a purple interior, and to change it requires some changes to the bus config, which can be confusing for some users. In order to have a grey interior, these changes need to be made and if they're not made, it can error the game.

So, I want your thoughts. You can choose a following option and let me know what you think:

1) Have the A1 using the MMC with grey interior, but will complicate install, especially for users who haven't messed with configs before.
2) Have the A1 using the MMC, but with purple interior.
3) Have the A1 using the Citybus 400 (not realistic, don't really want this)
4) No A1 AI

Below is a reference image. Let me know your thoughts here.

1547842506344.png

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread