Bristol Airport

Maps Bristol Airport 1.1.1

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

poonck1

Feb 1, 2019
The map works well, but it was very lag on my computer.
I checked the objects with map tools and there is no missing.
I than check the log and find that this statement appeared hundards of times:
Did not find texture file "display_ausentemp.png"!
Also, some other textures including Kennz.bmp, Linienlisten\Bristol Airport_ANX.jpg, S3_GENERIC1.BMP and ..\..\Anzeigen\Krueger\230x32\palettes\Bristol Airport.bmp are also missing.
I think it will run smother if such files canbe located and placed into suitable position. Thanks.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Missing textures don't cause poor performance, they're just warnings. All but one of the files you've listed is related to the buses not the map anyway. If you're worried about log file entries slowing down the game you can start the game with the -nolog and it won't do any logging.

Reactions: FirstEnviro

bob22

AirbusSpotter
Sep 3, 2017
Oh my! You probably remember me from a while ago having difficulty with the installation but I have figured it out and I am going to try it out now!

Ash_Da_Best

Mar 8, 2019
I know it might just be me but when i install Flora 3 it dosent seem to install all of the files as when i use map tools it says that 61 Flora 3 files are missing all in the location Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\. When I load the map up, there is just a few trees and the sky

LH275

"Allons-y, Alonso!"
Dec 9, 2016
I know it might just be me but when i install Flora 3 it dosent seem to install all of the files as when i use map tools it says that 61 Flora 3 files are missing all in the location Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\. When I load the map up, there is just a few trees and the sky
When installing Flora 3 don't change the default location it is supposed to install to on the wizard. It is set up in such a way so that it installs everything into the correct files itself.

AcDev

May 23, 2018
I opened the map for the first time and I got nothing but blue sky.
I deleted all the Bristol Airport files and put them back on and I got this

I ran map tools and there was nothing misssing

Can Someone Help?

Thanks,

Alex

The British Gamer

Your local Streetlite veg 😉
Dec 29, 2016
I did and I restarted my PC and did it again.
Try and ‘Verify the integrity of your game files’. This means Steam will search your Omsi folder and see if there are any missing files required by the game for it to run properly. If you don’t know how to do this, let me know!

AcDev

May 23, 2018
Try and ‘Verify the integrity of your game files’. This means Steam will search your Omsi folder and see if there are any missing files required by the game for it to run properly. If you don’t know how to do this, let me know!
yeah I don't have a clue how to do this.

The British Gamer

Your local Streetlite veg 😉
Dec 29, 2016
yeah I don't have a clue how to do this.
Right, open steam, go to your games library, right click on Omsi, select ‘properties’ then go to ‘Game files’ (it should appear on the list on the Properties box), then choose ‘Verify the integrity of your game cache (or files, can’t remember which one). As I said before, Steam will automatically search for any missing files and automatically reacquire (re-download) them. After doing the search a box will come up saying ‘x (the number) amount of files failed to validate and will be reaquired’.