Maps Bowdenham V3 Modern (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i have been working on this project for some time on Aussiex you may or may not have seen the WIP thread on Aussiex

Anyway thought i might post on this forum as well i will still update the one on Aussiex 

It will include the following Routes 

30 Wotton Asda - St Kathryns Hospital  

31 St Kathryns  Hospital - Birch Estate 

240 Fobbingham Green - Garston Manor 

952  Bowdenham - Apsley Bus Station 

953  Bowdenham - Harefield 

954 Bowdenham - Fobbingham Green

800 Knockhill - Apsley Station

20 Apsley Circular Clockwise

21 Apsley Circular Anticlockwise

22 Apsley Station - St Kathryns Hospital 

50 Barton Lido - Birch Estate

60 Apsley Bus Station - Fobbingham Green

61 Apsley Station - Fobbingham Green

375 Apsley Bus Station - Harefield

X1 Apsley Rail Station - Wotton High Road

X2 Knockhill - Apsley Bus Station 

1 Wotton High Road - Apsley Bus Station 

2 Wotton High Road - Apsley Bus Station 

10 St Kathryns Hospital - Hockley Reid Parade

40 Oakwood Green - Apsley Bus Station

41 Rothford Hall - Apsley Bus Station 

H1 Bromyard - Hemel Industrial Estate

H2 Hemel Industrial Estate - Bromyard

N52 Apsley Bus Station - Wotton High Road

N90 Apsley Night Circular

610 Garston Manor - Winterbourne School

624 Wotton High Road - Winterbourne School 

652 Apsley Bus Station - Winterbourne School

691 Oakwood Green - Winterbourne School

692 Hockley Reid Parade - Winterbourne School

777 Harefield Station - Knockhill

9 Heathpark Estate - Apsley Bus Station

6 Apsley Circular

7A Apsley Town Hall - Barton Lido 

7 Apsley Town Hall - Barton Lido 

7B Apsley Town Hall - Barton Lido 

6A Apsley Circular 

8 Reid Parade - New Farm Vale

N37 Oakwood Green - Harefield Station 

3 Apsley Bus Station - Wotton High Road

4 Apsley Station - Wotton High Road

5 Apsley Station - Wotton High Road

Question for the moderators 

I have plans to use some of Chris Samuals Buses as AI is this allowed i have already done repaints for them if not then please tell me thanks 

View attachment 238

View attachment 239

View attachment 240

View attachment 241

View attachment 242

View attachment 243

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
eh don't look half bad. Mind that you change all the pavements and road markings though, the bus stops are the wrong way.

for Chris Samul's buses, I don't know if there is a rule against them but more importantly why the hell do you want to use them they are awful. You'd be better off using HK buses.

Reactions: henryhoward14

Advertisement

THE PH6NT0M

Current Transfer Value: £1
FF Council
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
As far as Chris Samul's buses go he don't have the best reputation for releasing buses with permission from the original author so I would advise against using them and opt for either the HK spec buses or if its just AI you would get away with using buses like the B7 or the Renown to be honest.

D

DVA_MEKA18

eh don't look half bad. Mind that you change all the pavements and road markings though, the bus stops are the wrong way.

for Chris Samul's buses, I don't know if there is a rule against them but more importantly why the hell do you want to use them they are awful. You'd be better off using HK buses.

As far as Chris Samul's buses go he don't have the best reputation for releasing buses with permission from the original author so I would advise against using them and opt for either the HK spec buses or if its just AI you would get away with using buses like the B7 or the Renown to be honest.

I was going to use the following 

Volvo Gemini 1 B7Tl and B9TL

Volvo Gemini 2 

Dennis Dart MPD

ALX 400/300/200 

Winsomes Dennis Enviro 400 (maybe the other ones)

Volvo B7

Wright Renown 

Reactions: BML_Atkinson

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
I think the way we're going to deal with them is this: You can use them in screenshots, but you can't post links to them or upload repaints for them or maps with AIlists dependent on them on the forums. We don't want to get involved in the whole piracy debate, so I'd strongly recommend just sticking with AD156's buses. Between them and the HK buses, you should have enough to choose from :)

D

DVA_MEKA18

I think the way we're going to deal with them is this: You can use them in screenshots, but you can't post links to them or upload repaints for them or maps with AIlists dependent on them on the forums. We don't want to get involved in the whole piracy debate, so I'd strongly recommend just sticking with AD156's buses. Between them and the HK buses, you should have enough to choose from :)

Sorry i will 

Reactions: BML_Atkinson

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
But i completely understand they not the best but it is the closet thing to the ALX 400 that i can find

It's not the quality we mind about, the problem is that the maker of the buses is converting them without permission from the original makers and is using features from other buses without permission as well.

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Thanks I will post some more screenshots soon as i dont want to get the post locked down 

Don't you worry about that, we don't have WIP thread timeouts here. After a while (I think it's a year?) threads are locked and hidden, but even then they're never deleted. This comes after all of us in the UKDT have lost WIP threads with valuable conversations to auto-timeoutes on other forums, so we really don't like them. In fact, that's pretty much the whole reason we set up our own forum :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: henryhoward14

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread