Bowdenham Screenshots (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few from Bowdenham today

A 400 alloated Scania Citywide G made it out onto the 1/2 routes
Screenshot (1032).png

All of the Gold branded Citywides ordered for the 40 last July are now in service having replaced the Citaro G's
Screenshot (1042).png

With a Artic on the 1/2, this double decker makes an odd appearance on the 40/41...
Screenshot (1043).png

Before being subbed by a Citaro for a few rounders due to electrical issues (thankfully they were rectified)
Screenshot (1049).png

Arriva's takeover of the Centrebus operation is now complete, with the 30 having moved back to Wotton garage and all the vehicles being swapped out with Arriva liveried ones. The only two orginal Centrebus vehicles left are two of these DD's. The 30's VDL's and X2's Citaro C2's were sent off lease and replaced with Izuzu Ergo Mia's (Numbered MCI5-8) and existing 13 plate Citaros (MEC9 and 10) respectively.
Screenshot (1046).png

Advertisement

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Just wanting to inform you all that i'm planning on redoing my Bowdenham project in January once i can buy all the DLCs! Can't wait to kick start Bowdenham in this thread like before, because it seems like it's died down a lot since i started my break. :)
ikr I miss your wonderful shots of Bowdenham, it's great to have you back (Almost)

Reactions: FirstBro

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
ikr I miss your wonderful shots of Bowdenham, it's great to have you back (Almost)
Thank you! It's a shame i can't start now but since my phone died and i was forced to remove my mobile auth on Steam i have to wait 15 days to sell two things so i can get the DLC's.

Turns out i don't have to wait so long, i'll be starting Bowdenham tomorrow.

Advertisement

This is a EX First bus, Now with stagecoach! This is NK05 GXE Its a 2005 Scania Omnidekka With MAN bodywork. This is one of only 2 In the world. It has a scania engine along with a scania dash bored. It uses the body of a D92. Merry Xmas to all!
View attachment 22575
So is it an Omnidekka or a D92 as Omnidekka is a Body not a chassis ;)

Reactions: MylesW

Advertisement

May 19, 2017
So is it an Omnidekka or a D92 as Omnidekka is a Body not a chassis ;)
Well, It is more Omnidekka. While yes, I know Omnidekka isn't a chassis on this rare bus it is. It did have a MAN Chassis untill it got broke in a crash.
A omnidekka was getting broke at Barnsley so First bought the Scania chassis. They then fitted it to the modded D92. It has been nicknamed the D92kka.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread