Bowdenham AI issue

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

SpmCooper3303

Dec 22, 2016
Playing on the Bowdenham map normally, Ai Buses are all white. So I went browsing for re-paints for the map. Found a re-paint pack downloaded it, and now the AI buses don't spawn at all. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
Also there are way too many Ambulances in the game. I would like help with this issue as well.
(At one point there was around 5-6 of them following each other)
--Using 'version 4' --

Jun 18, 2017
If you want the default MAN ones, just give them the hof file. Whether they actually drive as an ai on the map, who knows. If you want to drive them yourself, as I said just give them the hof file. You can also download the repaints for some buses which include the default ones and the cito. They are on the same page as the bowdenham download.

andrewsmith

Not Really A Well-Known Member
Mar 15, 2017
If you want the default MAN ones, just give them the hof file. Whether they actually drive as an ai on the map, who knows. If you want to drive them yourself, as I said just give them the hof file. You can also download the repaints for some buses which include the default ones and the cito. They are on the same page as the bowdenham download.
You know that AI is part of an ailist in the map folder as ailist.txt or something, right.
Also the repaints are also for the Citaro (G), MAN UL, Mercedes Vario, Solaris Urbino 12/18, and the Volvo 9900.

jakearob97

Jan 25, 2018
Tried editing the ailist file for bowdenham, however no matter what I change it to, it just has black MB0530's in game