BOTW (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone, been trying with BOTW 2.9 and I have done everything it has asked me to do but just a blank map. I have tried loading parts in manually and that didn't work. I also tried to load in the dependencies into the BOTW folder and then do the process of loading into omsi again. Whatever I try and do it just will not work. Help and advise will be appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: owen6116
Solution
Instead of giving advice to download random maps, may be helpful to diagnose the issue.

Download map tools, run map tools on your map and see what assets you're missing. You may not have downloaded a dependency or have installed some incorrectly.

Advertisement

Hi everyone, been trying with BOTW 2.9 and I have done everything it has asked me to do but just a blank map. I have tried loading parts in manually and that didn't work. I also tried to load in the dependencies into the BOTW folder and then do the process of loading into omsi again. Whatever I try and do it just will not work. Help and advise will be appreciated.

Thanks
Download everything again and replace the files in OMSI, you will most likely have missed a download

snarledcomic1

Wannabe Map Creator
Apr 27, 2018
The North

Thanks

Sounds weird to say, but I think my BotW started working after downloading Bowdenham. Give that a try :)

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Instead of giving advice to download random maps, may be helpful to diagnose the issue.

Download map tools, run map tools on your map and see what assets you're missing. You may not have downloaded a dependency or have installed some incorrectly.

Reactions: sn_2106
Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread