BOTW Paignton Zoo AI bug

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Bukey56

Aug 20, 2016
Can anyone help or know of a fix for a bug at Paignton Zoo where the AI buses Park in a row, usally two facing one way and another facing towards them. Does anyone know a fix or a file that i could install that would help. Thanks

Geoff

Jun 15, 2016
Have the same prob Bukey56. Have changed AI buses to 400R citybus but still it drives p and down pavement at zoo!! Hope we can get an answer

Bukey56

Aug 20, 2016
ikr! Im at the Zoo at the moment and there is an ai bus that is driving up and down next to me on the pavement!

Gh0st28

Mar 29, 2016
Its to do with Left Path. OMSI doesn't support it thats why buses drive on the pavement. Unfortunately there is no way of fixing it unless OMSI bring out a patch for it.

Puncake

Going Dark
Mar 15, 2016
yes. you will experience this on any RHD map unless the developers of the game issue a patch for this

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Its to do with Left Path. OMSI doesn't support it thats why buses drive on the pavement. Unfortunately there is no way of fixing it unless OMSI bring out a patch for it.
I don't think this is the error he is referring to. I've seen several complaints in the last few days of AI buses following incorrect paths. I'm not sure why all of a sudden this is an issue.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
I've seen this issue before. THere's almost certainly an error in the TTData, I'll either look at it myself or ask someone else to

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I can't imagine how on earth a bus can do this. I can't vouch for Chris, but I've certainly not messed with the TTData since 2.7.1 was uploaded. I can only theorize that there was an edit some time after publish, and the C400R has renewed interest, causing people to download this fresh bug?

simulatorguy101

Custom Content Creator
Apr 5, 2016
It's started to happen to me with the introduction of the C400 so is it a problem with the revised `AI list?
Which AI list were you using? I believe that this is a problem as already mentioned with TTData as I'm fairly sure I had that same issue when I was running B9TL's on the map. Problem is OMSI does not support RHD and so it can cause bugs.

ross_4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
I would guess, that when Chris added the new ped path at Paignton Zoo it messed with the TTData spline numbers?

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Adding paths doesn't cause this as it uses a fresh IDCode number. Removing paths can have this effect, however. But I don't think paths were removed there. Either way it doesn't really matter anyway, you see hardly any AI buses on the map.