BoTW not working properly (1 Viewer)

Solution
If you have Omsi Map tools, use this to fine out what your missing from your game and post one of them here i'll try to provide you more help,

Advertisement

or, what is your OMSI version you're running right now?
Which is exactly what @EvadRave said. I advise reading posts before yours to make sure your not repeating things unnecessarily. It's an OMSI 2 map, so OMSI 1 will struggle to run it. And to be honest, if your not on OMSI 2 now, then you're a tad behind, and may struggle running a lot of maps.

Nov 4, 2016
Which is exactly what @EvadRave said. I advise reading posts before yours to make sure your not repeating things unnecessarily. It's an OMSI 2 map, so OMSI 1 will struggle to run it. And to be honest, if your not on OMSI 2 now, then you're a tad behind, and may struggle running a lot of maps.
I meant to ask which version of OMSI was he in, eg, 2.2.032 or the latest 2.3.004 for instance, not just whether it's 1 or 2. Sorry for the confusion, I believe I shouldve worded myself clearer

I meant to ask which version of OMSI was he in, eg, 2.2.032 or the latest 2.3.004 for instance, not just whether it's 1 or 2. Sorry for the confusion, I believe I shouldve worded myself clearer
Don't worry, I went quite defensive there :D Anyway, sub-versions shouldn't affect things like that. It should only be a matter of what wholesome-version you're using.

Reactions: BestBear

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread