BoTW not working properly

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Denizprodutions2

Jan 10, 2017
Hello everyone, I downloaded and followed the READ ME file for BoTW. And I get an error (which I have a screenshot here Screenshot) and I have ensured I have had all the files I needed however I still get this error.

EvadRave

Professor E. Vadd
Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Jan 1, 1970
That error suggests you're running a old version of omsi, are you using omsi 1 or 2?

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
or, what is your OMSI version you're running right now?
Which is exactly what @EvadRave said. I advise reading posts before yours to make sure your not repeating things unnecessarily. It's an OMSI 2 map, so OMSI 1 will struggle to run it. And to be honest, if your not on OMSI 2 now, then you're a tad behind, and may struggle running a lot of maps.

BestBear

Nov 4, 2016
Which is exactly what @EvadRave said. I advise reading posts before yours to make sure your not repeating things unnecessarily. It's an OMSI 2 map, so OMSI 1 will struggle to run it. And to be honest, if your not on OMSI 2 now, then you're a tad behind, and may struggle running a lot of maps.
I meant to ask which version of OMSI was he in, eg, 2.2.032 or the latest 2.3.004 for instance, not just whether it's 1 or 2. Sorry for the confusion, I believe I shouldve worded myself clearer

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
I meant to ask which version of OMSI was he in, eg, 2.2.032 or the latest 2.3.004 for instance, not just whether it's 1 or 2. Sorry for the confusion, I believe I shouldve worded myself clearer
Don't worry, I went quite defensive there :D Anyway, sub-versions shouldn't affect things like that. It should only be a matter of what wholesome-version you're using.

Reactions: BestBear

BestBear

Nov 4, 2016
Im not sure if the following suggestions would work but you may give it a try at your own risk.

1) Delete and reinstall the OMSI 2/maps folder for BOTW. (imo likely to work)

2) Delete all tiles with the extension .rdy (im not particularly sure about this, but had helped me solve another problem before)

WelshGaz

Jun 23, 2016
Are you adding all the additional files required for the map? if you're missing one file it can cause the map to show just sky all around,

WelshGaz

Jun 23, 2016
If you have Omsi Map tools, use this to fine out what your missing from your game and post one of them here i'll try to provide you more help,