BoTW 2.9 not working. (1 Viewer)

Solution
Although warnings don't usually break maps, I'd be tempted to suggest your timetable edits are a possibility. Move the TTData folder to your desktop temporarily to see if that helps. The only errors are relating to .cfg files for textures, but all that stuff is bundled so shouldn't be a problem. OMSI isn't very good at providing good feedback when it comes to diagnostics, and can run up completely untrue and unrelated errors when something happens.
Its working now, thankyou
Oct 20, 2018
Hi all, could anyone help me out, my BoTW 2.9 doesnt work, it loads in an empty map with floating cars. I've got everything installed, ran maptools on it many times.
Thanks in advance
It could be to do with a memory issue. I know OMSI can be a pain with processing etc. I suggest downloading the 4gb patch if you have more than 4gb of ram, and verifying all files are there.

Advertisement

Here you go :)

So from what I can gather there are a few textures missing and some .cfg files. (Not sure if this is causing your issue but it's worth seeing if it fixes it) Try reinstalling the following packs:

Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) (I know its the whole map but try reinstalling it anyway)

Hope this helps!

Advertisement

Dec 1, 2016
So from what I can gather there are a few textures missing and some .cfg files. (Not sure if this is causing your issue but it's worth seeing if it fixes it) Try reinstalling the following packs:

Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) (I know its the whole map but try reinstalling it anyway)

Hope this helps!
Still the same

Attachments

• Screenshot_41.png
    Screenshot_41.png
    769.4 KB · Views: 9

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Although warnings don't usually break maps, I'd be tempted to suggest your timetable edits are a possibility. Move the TTData folder to your desktop temporarily to see if that helps. The only errors are relating to .cfg files for textures, but all that stuff is bundled so shouldn't be a problem. OMSI isn't very good at providing good feedback when it comes to diagnostics, and can run up completely untrue and unrelated errors when something happens.

Dec 1, 2016
Its working now, thankyou

Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread