Bolt Logistics Recruiting Drivers and Mangement (1 Viewer)

Hello Everyone,

Bolt Logistics is a new VTC that is looking for all staff from General Manager to normal Drivers. If you think you have want it takes to be a part of a new VTC working their way to the top then apply on the link bellow or join our teamspeak and join the "Waiting for management Chanel".

Apply Here: http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/company/4869

Teamspeak: 139.59.183.37:9024

We're looking for drivers who strive to do better on each job that do. Our moto is "No job to big or small"

If you wish to just be driver join teamspeak and I will talk you through it with no Interview or training needed.

If you wish to be Staff Manager or General Manager do the same Join teamspeak and I'll talk you throough it. You will need to have over 150+ to General Manger and 100 to be Staff Manager.

There is no requirement for drivers just that you drive responsibly and use the colors all our trucks use when in game or when you're driving for our company.

Please feel free to join teamspeak or leave a comment on this post if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Jordan Hamilton

CEO of Bolt Logistics

2038FA27661FE30D226FDD2DC1CEFECC62C4B042

This is our paint job so far please keep in mind this is subject to change.

Last edited:

Advertisement

If anyone would like to join I do have both management positions open. One General Manager and one Staff Manager I can give you a inside of what boths main roles would be.

General Manager -The General Manager will be tasked with organizing convoys and making sure they run smoothly. They will also be in change when I am not here and have full permission to dismiss anyone except Staff Manager. If the General Manger thinks the Staff Manger should be removed they must speak to me the CEO and we will discuss further.

Staff Manger - The Staff Manager will be tasked with the recruitment and dismissal of our drivers. They can dismiss anyone as long as they have perfect reasoning to do so. If any driver things they've been wrongly discharged they're in there rights to speak to the General Manger when he/she is next available.

Both General Manger and Staff Manager will be over watched by myself to make sure they're doing their jobs correctly and efficiently and to the best of their ability. If any drivers have any issues with the General Manger or Staff Manager please feel free to come speak to myself.

If anyone wishes to join, Join our teamspeak for a quick introduction and be set on your way. No Interview and No Paperwork.

Users who are viewing this thread