Blender Bus Modelling Mesh Help (2 Viewers)

Oct 26, 2016
Hello All,

I wonder if anyone can help me achieve the desired affect on this mesh I'm working on in blender.

I'm modelling the exterior of an Enviro 300 and I'm trying to flare out the bottom of this beveled edge to make the curved shape at the bottom of the front bumper. I remember many moons ago when I was watching @Rhys live stream his bus development and I followed along. When he was at this stage he used a method of spreading out all the verts that I've highlighted. I can't remember if he used proportional editing or some other method. I've been trying to remember for ages!.

If anyone who caught the streams can remember what method he used that would be great or if anyone knows of a method please let me know.

I have attached a screenshot of the area I mean.

I hope I have explained this well enough.

Many thanks.

Joe

Attachments

• mesh.jpeg
    mesh.jpeg
    723.2 KB · Views: 33
Solution
Just to add, I found the previous model I did whilst watching Rhys' live streams and this is what I'm aiming for. As you can see the bevel comes down and then starts to spread out at the bottom making the angle less sharp. I cant for the life of me remember what tool I used to do it!.
Oct 26, 2016
Just to add, I found the previous model I did whilst watching Rhys' live streams and this is what I'm aiming for. As you can see the bevel comes down and then starts to spread out at the bottom making the angle less sharp. I cant for the life of me remember what tool I used to do it!.

Attachments

• mesh2.jpg
    mesh2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread