Bleep Indicator for ALX400 Regional (1 Viewer)

moretyman

NXWM || First Bath
Dec 23, 2017
Birmingham
I was wondering if there is a clean audio track of the ALX400 bleeping indicator that I could add into the sounds for the bus. I've managed to find the sounds on YouTube but there is too much background noise and just sounds horrible when added in game.

For reference this is the indicator sound I would like : .

(this is technically asking for advice but if it's too off topic feel free to move or remove)

Reactions: Mendip_Bus
Feb 21, 2019
Ipswich
I was wondering if there is a clean audio track of the ALX400 bleeping indicator that I could add into the sounds for the bus. I've managed to find the sounds on YouTube but there is too much background noise and just sounds horrible when added in game.

For reference this is the indicator sound I would like : .

(this is technically asking for advice but if it's too off topic feel free to move or remove)

If you can, try and find a clip of the indicator playing when the engine is turned off. :)

Reactions: moretyman

Advertisement

Feb 21, 2019
Ipswich
I've tried looking for a video without the engine running but I can't seem to find one. I also don't get buses irl that often so I can't really go and record one lol
In Ipswich we have a Dennis Dart SPD Fleet No. 137 SN53AVP with that indicator sound, I may try and get a recording of it at some point. :)

Reactions: moretyman
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread