Not open for further replies.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
So it's bragging time! :P

What deals did you find this Black Friday / Cyber Monday and how much did you save?

I started my PC build. Ordered my CPU, GPU and RAM. The Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM was over half off, saving me £81.The Intel 4790K I got for just under £200 saving me £50 off the usual retail and MSI 970 GPU also saved me around £50 at £212.

Feels good! Won't be buying anything til Christmas now though since I've used most of my pay for this month ahah. :D

Mar 3, 2015
Here in Belgium, 'Black Friday' shopping has been adopted recently. Or I have just lived under a rock for the past years :D

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
It's funny over here and in the States because of how popular it is. You overhear people going to the big malls or whatever and you can think to yourself, "You're going to get stuck in traffic AND a long queue." Where I do my shopping online unless I have to try it in person. :p

Black Friday in the UK:

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
So it's bragging time! :p

What deals did you find this Black Friday / Cyber Monday and how much did you save?

I started my PC build. Ordered my CPU, GPU and RAM. The Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM was over half off, saving me £81.The Intel 4790K I got for just under £200 saving me £50 off the usual retail and MSI 970 GPU also saved me around £50 at £212.

Feels good! Won't be buying anything til Christmas now though since I've used most of my pay for this month ahah. :D
I was sat in school looking at all the deals and I couldn't buy anything! Been a while since you've been without a pc :P

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I was sat in school looking at all the deals and I couldn't buy anything! Been a while since you've been without a pc :p
Too long... Too long... Looking forward to stripping the drives out of the old one to put in the shiny new one around the New Year time when I've got some spare money again. I miss gaming and the monitors. I don't know how I survived this long! :p

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Here in the Philippines Black Friday is not a Sale it is a religious act to go to church for us Christians/Catholic... *sigh*

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Thats Cool Setup! I suggest you grab an SSD they are cheap now :)
Honestly can't wait until it's together. The RAM arrived today. The only reason I haven't bought an SSD is because I've got normal HDDs everywhere. No doubt I'll get one, but it certainly isn't high on the list. :P

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Nope, Not for me. I rather keep my money lol...

I'm living in Australia and the benefit of the black sales that It's cheaper for buying things that have to be exchanged rate

Status
Not open for further replies.