Bi-Articulated Bus Manual (1 Viewer)

DaCookie! // MFF76

Connexions are obviously THE BEST!
Apr 1, 2016
Yorkshire
Can someone resend the link for OMSI 2 Bi-Articulated bus manual pdf mine is not responding. Please this is really important; I need it. Thank you. And I'm not trolling my computer is having a problem. Please.

View attachment 14524
It is on the steam download page for it.

Reactions: TheFireLauncher4

Advertisement

I'm terribly sorry I'm new to this website and I just need some assistance. I use manuals especially if I have a new addon. I didn't have the Bi-Articulated addon even though I play OMSI. I guess I will never get it. I'm not trying to torture anyone by bothering them. I joined this website because I want to know about their addons and creations for OMSI because I hardly can find any at times.
:cry:Nevermind. Aiiiiiii whats the point:unamused:

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
What exactly is the issue you're having? You've given us just shy of 6 hours to answer, and you've already given up. Some persistence is required, you'll get nowhere without it.
Now, if you have the *.pdf file in a directory on your PC, try right click > open with and choose a different program - an internet browser (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc) should be capable of opening pdf files just as well as Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Advertisement

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
I know but the file won't open for some weird reason. The pdf is saying the file id damaged. WTF
I noticed that you were also trying to open it on a mac? Maybe that's the reason, do you have a windows machine? and can OMSI run on Macs? :hushed: I've attached the PDF try downloading it and see if that works.

Attachments

• Manual.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 102
I noticed that you were also trying to open it on a mac? Maybe that's the reason, do you have a windows machine? and can OMSI run on Macs? :hushed: I've attached the PDF try downloading it and see if that works.
Yes I have more than one pc. Thanks bro you're a real hero! :sunglasses:Thank you so much. I'm so sorry what happened.

Reactions: Waleed21D
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread