Advertisement

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
What part of ETS2 is making you bored? :)

Are you looking for trucks, trailers, skins, accessories, maps etc...?
I think it’s probably the long drives with lack of diversity. Standard ETS is great, but the road variety seems to be minimal.
I did have a few accessories and AI mods from the workshop, but they’re all inactive as they kicked up fusses with the game :P

I would love some nice trucks & maps if you know any :)

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I've moved this over to a thread instead now @Ecronbuses :)

If you're looking for 'essential' mods, as long as you've got the necessary DLC I would recommend the ProMods map as it adds way more new places to explore!

Also, try to play the initial story line of working for an agency, saving money and unlocking various upgrades! It's something that people often skip through but the progression is quite good :)

Mar 15, 2016
Aswell as promods some other maps i use include:

Paris rebuild - [REL] Paris Rebuild v2.5 (10 May 2020) - SCS Software
Poland rebuilding- Poland Rebuilding 2.4.2 – Poland Rebuilding
Rusmap - [REL] RusMap 2.1 [1.37.x] - ProMods
Southern region - [REL] Southern Region Map 8.0 [1.37] - ProMods

all these maps can be used together. For loadorder see - [GUIDE] Load order for recommended compatible maps [1.37] - ProMods

For trucks and trailers take a look at the SCS forums:
Trucks
Trailers

I did have a few accessories and AI mods from the workshop, but they’re all inactive as they kicked up fusses with the game :P

Create a new thread and post the issue and gamelog (can be found in documents/eurotrucksimulator2) - you can paste the contents to pastebin.com (no account needed), or attatch the log to your post ; and then me and Max can take a look and help you :)

Other times i think maybe taking a step back and playing other games for a few weeks tends to take the bordem away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max

Albastru

Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Pronouns
They/Them
I've moved this over to a thread instead now @Ecronbuses :)

If you're looking for 'essential' mods, as long as you've got the necessary DLC I would recommend the ProMods map as it adds way more new places to explore!

Also, try to play the initial story line of working for an agency, saving money and unlocking various upgrades! It's something that people often skip through but the progression is quite good :)
Thanks for the tips! I only have the Scandinavia DLC, which I assume doesn’t fit the requirements.
Aswell as promods some other maps i use include:

Paris rebuild - [REL] Paris Rebuild v2.5 (10 May 2020) - SCS Software
Poland rebuilding- Poland Rebuilding 2.4.2 – Poland Rebuilding
Rusmap - [REL] RusMap 2.1 [1.37.x] - ProMods
Southern region - [REL] Southern Region Map 8.0 [1.37] - ProMods

all these maps can be used together. For loadorder see - [GUIDE] Load order for recommended compatible maps [1.37] - ProMods

For trucks and trailers take a look at the SCS forums:
Trucks
Trailers

Create a new thread and post the issue and gamelog (can be found in documents/eurotrucksimulator2) - you can paste the contents to pastebin.com (no account needed), or attatch the log to your post ; and then me and Max can take a look and help you :)

Other times i think maybe taking a step back and playing other games for a few weeks tends to take the bordem away.
I shall have a look! If the game gets an update, how bad do the maps break? :)

the mods would cause the game to crash when choosing a depot to move to or buy trucks for, which was strange.

Advertisement

Mar 15, 2016
You will need all map DLC's for Promods and the other maps unfortunately.

It depends on the update really. Some are major changes such as when a new map dlc is released or a map change has occured. Others may be smaller ones which don't really affect maps.

It's hard to say what's causing the crash without seeing the gamelog :)

Albastru

Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Pronouns
They/Them
You will need all map DLC's for Promods and the other maps unfortunately.

It depends on the update really. Some are major changes such as when a new map dlc is released or a map change has occured. Others may be smaller ones which don't really affect maps.

It's hard to say what's causing the crash without seeing the gamelog :)
If I’m smart enough to remember tomorrow, I promise I’ll search for it ???? :P
I appreciate the help :)

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread