Best Dash Cam? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
After nearly being squished by someone in a Toyota Hilux on the phone thinking of grabbing a dash cam just incase I need it in the future!

Any recommendations on which to get or what features to look for? :P

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Depending on how much you want to spend? You can get an very good one for doing YouTube or what.

Check this out https://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-3-Inch-Vehicle-Driving-Recorder-Black/dp/B014Q2L6N2?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAI2TAAXITCWDBXDMQ&tag=trusrevi01-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B014Q2L6N2&ascsubtag=10636_27

There are so many out there, Just keep on Googling around

That garmin one looks alright to be fair! Probably at the higher end of what I want to pay though.. Any idea how easy it would be to wire it straight onto the fuse box rather than having it on the cigarette lighter? :P

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I stand by my Ambarella Mini 0805 with GPS tracker. I use it in my car 100% of the time. It's very out of sight behind my mirror which makes it obstructive to my sight and of course, barely visible to potential thieves outside. Love it, would buy another one for my next vehicle, whatever it may be. (Of course I intend to have more than 1 car with my motorcycle!) :p

Oh furthermore, Techmoan did a full review of it which you can watch it below. (He reviews the 0803, but there is next to no difference.

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
When it comes to cameras, Max already knows that the cheapest is probably not the best. In fact, my dashcam is probably considered budget compared to companies like BlackVue who do similar quality, but with a rear-facing camera too. It's also a bit bulkier, why I saved my pennies. My DashCam will capture a license place from 30 meters away to the side of my vehicle, that's plenty enough quality evidence in a courtroom if you ask me!

When it comes to cameras, Max already knows that the cheapest is probably not the best. In fact, my dashcam is probably considered budget compared to companies like BlackVue who do similar quality, but with a rear-facing camera too. It's also a bit bulkier, why I saved my pennies. My DashCam will capture a license place from 30 meters away to the side of my vehicle, that's plenty enough quality evidence in a courtroom if you ask me!
Yeah! also when buying an cam that you don't want to get an large size device that will take up the front glass.

Also if you are need an budget good dash-cam then check out Eprance G1W

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I stand by my Ambarella Mini 0805 with GPS tracker. I use it in my car 100% of the time. It's very out of sight behind my mirror which makes it obstructive to my sight and of course, barely visible to potential thieves outside. Love it, would buy another one for my next vehicle, whatever it may be. (Of course I intend to have more than 1 car with my motorcycle!) :p

Oh furthermore, Techmoan did a full review of it which you can watch it below. (He reviews the 0803, but there is next to no difference.

Was thinking something small and out the way wasn't a bad idea, yours does that motion sensing thing too doesn't it?

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread