Best Buses And Best Liverys (1 Viewer)

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
This is just a thread were we can talk about buses we like and liverys to dont get mad if someone likes a livery you dont as everyone has opinions

i personally love the alx200 dual door buses that arriva had and the livery suits them well i rode a few back when they was around
v614lgc.JPG

picture from showbus
whilst i liked the dual door alx 200's my favorite buses in london and in the uk are dennis dart marshall's i love them but they are a dying breed of bus and my favorite livery ever is the first london willoleaf livery

4763636186_5878957db4_b.jpg
Flickr Dennis dart slf own the picture

Advertisement

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
I've always had a penchant for GMB buses myself, lately. I'm especially fond of the yellow destination blinds.

I'm in the process of making a GM Buses Enviro 400 MMC. Probably looks too terrible to release, though, and I don't have the proper permissions to do it - no Flickr account? Good luck me.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Feb 4, 2017
The whole thing looks much better, though. Wish I were around to see it.
p1417932946-3.jpg

(image courtesy of londonbusesbyadam/London Transport Forum)
Thats gorgeous, really liking the dark blue wheels as well. They had so much more visual appeal, and more character as well. Although I suppose the minimalist red is much easier to look after for the operator (as well as being required by TfL) and though a bit boring is still very much a defining characteristic of London buses.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread