Best Buses And Best Liverys

W942 ULL

Veteran Member
Apr 6, 2018
This is just a thread were we can talk about buses we like and liverys to dont get mad if someone likes a livery you dont as everyone has opinions

i personally love the alx200 dual door buses that arriva had and the livery suits them well i rode a few back when they was around

picture from showbus
whilst i liked the dual door alx 200's my favorite buses in london and in the uk are dennis dart marshall's i love them but they are a dying breed of bus and my favorite livery ever is the first london willoleaf livery

Flickr Dennis dart slf own the picture

Enviro400Taco

that annoying one from Leeds
Oct 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
I'm quite a fan of SquarePeg's livery here in Leeds. Not sure why but it does remind me of Tilling Green/Cream. (I have more SquarePeg bus pics than this but I haven't uploaded them to my PC yet.
IMG_20180310_150533.jpg

Another livery I'm keen on is the two-tone blue and gold livery carried by X6 and X63 buses.
IMG_20180302_130855.jpg

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
I've always had a penchant for GMB buses myself, lately. I'm especially fond of the yellow destination blinds.

I'm in the process of making a GM Buses Enviro 400 MMC. Probably looks too terrible to release, though, and I don't have the proper permissions to do it - no Flickr account? Good luck me.

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
One of my personal favourites is the many MTL variants, suited every vehicle applied to!

Reactions: Jacobthebus

XxGamerDude90xX

Hello all!
Mar 7, 2017
4BCEFC5B-DC4C-4A2E-8930-6F8E72A0C0B1.jpeg
74BE2F6B-4C91-488E-9639-022132A68864.jpeg

(Credit to bus zone for both pics)

My two favourite buses and branding! However my favourite buses from my town fleet has to be:
Volvo with ps body type, the tiny Mercedes bus, Optare solo, alx 200, Dennis dart and ADL Enviro 200 as well as the man version.

DannyBrooks963

Jul 14, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
Photo to credit to buses.co.uk fleetlist
deck946.jpg
blue to match the coast of Brighton and Eastbourne and green for the countryside of the seven sisters country park shame the buses are slow though

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
Nice bus... plain livery

Quite partial to the older Stagecoach livery, pre-boring bland red rule introduction.
The whole thing looks much better, though. Wish I were around to see it.

(image courtesy of londonbusesbyadam/London Transport Forum)

Reactions: SeaHawk14

SeaHawk14

Feb 4, 2017
The whole thing looks much better, though. Wish I were around to see it.

(image courtesy of londonbusesbyadam/London Transport Forum)
Thats gorgeous, really liking the dark blue wheels as well. They had so much more visual appeal, and more character as well. Although I suppose the minimalist red is much easier to look after for the operator (as well as being required by TfL) and though a bit boring is still very much a defining characteristic of London buses.