Berlin X10 (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2020
Hello,
I have just bought the Berlin X10 add-on and I've just been spawn into this bus and I have 2 issues: One being that I cannot see outside and another being with the ticket machine. How do I solve these?

HMP2.png

HMP1.png

Solution
Another thing which is a problem with the DL05 bus is that whilst on Bowdenham, the destination controls do not set the correct destination for their respective routes. For example, I've set the destination for the X2 towards Knockhill and the display although it sets the destination correctly. The route comes up as only the route 2 and not the X2. Another example of where route setting has gone wrong is when I'm setting the destination to Wotton High Road for the route 1 and instead it comes up as the route 1 towards St. Kathryns Hospital which is the destination for the 10. Is there anyway around these issues?

Codes which I tried to use but didn't work

Route 1 towards Wotton - 001 00 00 001 (this sets the destination for St...

Advertisement

Jan 24, 2020
Another thing which is a problem with the DL05 bus is that whilst on Bowdenham, the destination controls do not set the correct destination for their respective routes. For example, I've set the destination for the X2 towards Knockhill and the display although it sets the destination correctly. The route comes up as only the route 2 and not the X2. Another example of where route setting has gone wrong is when I'm setting the destination to Wotton High Road for the route 1 and instead it comes up as the route 1 towards St. Kathryns Hospital which is the destination for the 10. Is there anyway around these issues?

Codes which I tried to use but didn't work

Route 1 towards Wotton - 001 00 00 001 (this sets the destination for St. Kathryns Hopsital - Route 10)

Route X2 towards Knockhill - 002 36 00 020 (this displays the route as only the 2 and not the X2 but the destination is set correctly)

Solution
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread