Berlin X10 DL05 - white windows from inside?

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Moskie

Jan 16, 2016
I've noticed that some people experience this issue with certain addons - others have no problems at all. The general answer is to adjust the graphics settings and keep testing until you see a change. Can you post a screenshot of your current OMSI Graphics settings, as well as your Graphics driver settings? :)

Moskie

Jan 16, 2016
Thanks for the reply! I seem to be having the issue with all my buses, so I initiated a OMSI reinstall. Hopefully that works, but if not, I’ll be very grateful if you could help from my settings! :D
Happy to try! I'm currently sat in the office (work in a call centre) and will be until 9pm

And the good lord in all his wisdom has blessed us with very few calls. Praise the lord for fine weather!

Ecronbuses

YN58 BCU | Scania K230UB OmniLink | FL: 55
Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
I've noticed that some people experience this issue with certain addons - others have no problems at all. The general answer is to adjust the graphics settings and keep testing until you see a change. Can you post a screenshot of your current OMSI Graphics settings, as well as your Graphics driver settings? :)
Thanks for the reply! I seem to be having the issue with all my buses, so I initiated a OMSI reinstall. Hopefully that works, but if not, I’ll be very grateful if you could help from my settings! :D

Moskie

Jan 16, 2016
I know I'm going to need to redo the 4GB patch as I've had some issues with white textures on maps and AI vehicles to be honest, but I don't think it's anything too serious. If anything, the windows update will have most likely had a bigger impact on Hardware drivers hence causing the issues with performance of OMSI. Whatver it is though I'm sure it'll come out in the wash