BeamNG.drive (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
This is the thread for BeamNG.drive, a simulation vehicle game on Steam for £18.99.
I will start with some pics.
Also BeamNG.drive has many cars and maps in the default game as well as many car and map mods on the BeamNG website.
screenshot_00020.png

screenshot_00008.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
20191214190414_1.jpg

If you've also got the game Automation you can export vehicles to Beam. Recently I discovered there was a Routemaster mod on the Steam Workshop so have been busy making myself various RMs and the like.
Here we have a normal RM at the far end, then a Dartmaster with a 4 pot engine, a '70s version of the RM with flake grey stripe among other features, a Green Line RMC with taller gearing and a higher top speed (it does almost 80!) and then not strictly a Routemaster but Northern General's "Tynesider" which was an old Leyland halfcab converted to OPO and the front of a Routemaster stuck on. Unfortunately in Beam it has to be a rear-loader, and the RMC can't have its platform doors either.
Next on the list is Northern's "Wearsider" and possibly a single decker (368 CLT) if it can be done.

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
View attachment 56358
If you've also got the game Automation you can export vehicles to Beam. Recently I discovered there was a Routemaster mod on the Steam Workshop so have been busy making myself various RMs and the like.
Here we have a normal RM at the far end, then a Dartmaster with a 4 pot engine, a '70s version of the RM with flake grey stripe among other features, a Green Line RMC with taller gearing and a higher top speed (it does almost 80!) and then not strictly a Routemaster but Northern General's "Tynesider" which was an old Leyland halfcab converted to OPO and the front of a Routemaster stuck on. Unfortunately in Beam it has to be a rear-loader, and the RMC can't have its platform doors either.
Next on the list is Northern's "Wearsider" and possibly a single decker (368 CLT) if it can be done.
Very nice!! :D
The leftmost one looks the weirdest, but all look really great! ????
I'd love to see these released! ????

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Reactions: Danielc2525
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread