BeamNG.drive

Enviro400Taco

that annoying one from Leeds
Oct 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
Excuse the bus spam. Trying out some engine & transmission mods too!
screenshot_2019-12-15_19-40-26.png

screenshot_2019-12-13_22-22-15.png
screenshot_2019-12-15_17-49-32.png
screenshot_2019-12-16_18-54-46.png

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
20191214190414_1.jpg

If you've also got the game Automation you can export vehicles to Beam. Recently I discovered there was a Routemaster mod on the Steam Workshop so have been busy making myself various RMs and the like.
Here we have a normal RM at the far end, then a Dartmaster with a 4 pot engine, a '70s version of the RM with flake grey stripe among other features, a Green Line RMC with taller gearing and a higher top speed (it does almost 80!) and then not strictly a Routemaster but Northern General's "Tynesider" which was an old Leyland halfcab converted to OPO and the front of a Routemaster stuck on. Unfortunately in Beam it has to be a rear-loader, and the RMC can't have its platform doors either.
Next on the list is Northern's "Wearsider" and possibly a single decker (368 CLT) if it can be done.

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
View attachment 56358
If you've also got the game Automation you can export vehicles to Beam. Recently I discovered there was a Routemaster mod on the Steam Workshop so have been busy making myself various RMs and the like.
Here we have a normal RM at the far end, then a Dartmaster with a 4 pot engine, a '70s version of the RM with flake grey stripe among other features, a Green Line RMC with taller gearing and a higher top speed (it does almost 80!) and then not strictly a Routemaster but Northern General's "Tynesider" which was an old Leyland halfcab converted to OPO and the front of a Routemaster stuck on. Unfortunately in Beam it has to be a rear-loader, and the RMC can't have its platform doors either.
Next on the list is Northern's "Wearsider" and possibly a single decker (368 CLT) if it can be done.
Very nice!! :D
The leftmost one looks the weirdest, but all look really great! 😄
I'd love to see these released! 😃