B7RLE Wright Eclipse Urban 1 reference (1 Viewer)

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
Hello , I am currently looking for reference for a Wright Eclipse Urban 1 B7RLE. This would be sides , front , back , interior , dash and any other aspect of the bus. If you provide substantial reference you may get an early access copy of the bus. Please post them below or pm them to me :)

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Have dredged out a photo from 2017 of the nearside of a 58 plate Volvo B7RLE Eclipse - never been able to distinguish an Eclipse Urban from any other Eclipse plus the quality isn't the best, but here you go.
P1050656.JPG

If I see any more when out and about I'll see if I can get you some more pictures.

Advertisement

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
Have dredged out a photo from 2017 of the nearside of a 58 plate Volvo B7RLE Eclipse - never been able to distinguish an Eclipse Urban from any other Eclipse plus the quality isn't the best, but here you go.
View attachment 49443
If I see any more when out and about I'll see if I can get you some more pictures.
This is wonderful, perfect for side reference, thank you very much

Jan 29, 2018
Sheffield
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello , I am currently looking for reference for a Wright Eclipse Urban 1 B7RLE. This would be sides , front , back , interior , dash and any other aspect of the bus. If you provide substantial reference you may get an early access copy of the bus. Please post them below or pm them to me :)
You Doing Euro 4 or Euro 3 spec? as they are differemt

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread