B7RLE - Eclipse 1.5 Repaint Help (1 Viewer)

Hiya all so i've decided i'm gonna make a couple repaints for the UKDT's Eclipse 1.5 but im not sure how to repaint it like the C400. What file do I have to open so I can convert it to a PDN file and start painting?

Screenshot_54.jpg

Solution
Hiya all so i've decided i'm gonna make a couple repaints for the UKDT's Eclipse 1.5 but im not sure how to repaint it like the C400. What file do I have to open so I can convert it to a PDN file and start painting?

View attachment 10325
"1.png" then copy the layer add a second layer then multiply that second layer paint on that or the background one, IIRC, then save as a PDN incase it needs editing then save it again separately as a PNG (make sure to flatten) edit CTI file to relevant repaint and thats it! :)

View attachment 10325
"1.png" then copy the layer add a second layer then multiply that second layer paint on that or the background one, IIRC, then save as a PDN incase it needs editing then save it again separately as a PNG (make sure to flatten) edit CTI file to relevant repaint and thats it! :)

Reactions: Lukeo
Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread