B7L Wright Eclipse link?

• Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Empire360

Jun 30, 2018
Hey, Anyone got a link to the B7L Wright Eclipse bus? i know Aussiex website had it but just in case anyone has it. -Thanks :)

sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Content Control
Oct 26, 2016
The B7L Eclipse 1.5 is available in our download section, but unfortunately the Eclipse 1 isn't available anymore as far as I know.

snarledcomic1

Wannabe Map Creator
Apr 27, 2018
Hey, Anyone got a link to the B7L Wright Eclipse bus? i know Aussiex website had it but just in case anyone has it. -Thanks :)
There are other links I believe but I recommend just waiting for Aussiex to come back (Its your best bet.) Also loving your profile pic ;)

adamf02

Oct 29, 2016
i think i know were to get legit link on the developers Facebook page which is recommended to me all the time but not rn :rolleyes:

Empire360

Jun 30, 2018
i think i know were to get legit link on the developers Facebook page which is recommended to me all the time but not rn :rolleyes:
I know this may sound stupid but what would happen if i were to download this, worst case scenario. (i have already downloaded it)

adamf02

Oct 29, 2016
I dunno why everyones scared of illegal downloads then?
Its frowned upon but its not illegal unless the busses are copyrighted which they rarely are as the copies of a real bus witch is actually copyrighted