[Aviation] What is your favourite airline boarding music?

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Hello everyone.

As I do like my aviation and most airlines. I thought I would post a topic about the boarding music that each airline uses when the aircraft is at the airport and when passengers are boarding the plane. I have two favourites which are from Qatar Airways and All Nippon Airways (ANA) as they are relaxing and the ANA one is a nice one to drift off to sleep with (well it works for me) ;). Here is the videos on YouTube for anyone that wants to listen to them.

Qatar Airways

ANA - All Nippon Airways
The track is called "Another Sky" by Tarou Hakase

Please feel free to post your favourite airline boarding music of the tracks you like the most.

Dear forum staff. I posted this topic in the "Chez Lounge" section as I was unsure if it would be suitable to post under the "Air/Aviation" section. But if I have posted this in the wrong place. Please feel to move the topic into the correct area and accept my apologies :).

Last edited:

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
That's a good video mate.

At some point in my life. I shall have to try out the First Class on Japan Airlines. As unlike ANA, you do get leather seats and the cabin theme is more natural looking to me. Rather than cloth seating and the basic First Class style on ANA. Both airlines are good but for First Class design, JAL is the winner here.