Auto Dispatch (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He guys,

I am working on a save game parser written in javascript, that is part of a bigger project.
If you wish to copy/fork the source, feel free, you can find the project here https://github.com/philip82/scsfileparser

The project is far from complete, however the dispatcher is about 95% done, you will just need to implement your own front-end.
Once the file is parsed you can call the SCSFIleParser.SII.dispatch() method and it will return a job for you.

As I said If you know what your doing feel free to implement it in your own site straight away. If you wish to wait until I can get a UI done for it, that's ok. You should be able
to copy/paste the source into a free hosting/forums account.

If you have any comment or idea's for the project, I'm all ears.

Regards.

Reactions: ◇ Danny ◇

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
love to know where to get australia map euro truck simulator 2 i buy the euro truck simulator 2 but how where to get the australia map what do i do to when get it on zip file can same one help me with this
Might get a better response if you were to create a thread for this one instead of asking in an unrelated one :)

He guys,

I am working on a save game parser written in javascript, that is part of a bigger project.
If you wish to copy/fork the source, feel free, you can find the project here https://github.com/philip82/scsfileparser

The project is far from complete, however the dispatcher is about 95% done, you will just need to implement your own front-end.
Once the file is parsed you can call the SCSFIleParser.SII.dispatch() method and it will return a job for you.

As I said If you know what your doing feel free to implement it in your own site straight away. If you wish to wait until I can get a UI done for it, that's ok. You should be able
to copy/paste the source into a free hosting/forums account.

If you have any comment or idea's for the project, I'm all ears.

Regards.

Nice to see your still working on this Phil

Reactions: Philip1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread