Auto Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip1

Oct 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
He guys,

I am working on a save game parser written in javascript, that is part of a bigger project.
If you wish to copy/fork the source, feel free, you can find the project here https://github.com/philip82/scsfileparser

The project is far from complete, however the dispatcher is about 95% done, you will just need to implement your own front-end.
Once the file is parsed you can call the SCSFIleParser.SII.dispatch() method and it will return a job for you.

As I said If you know what your doing feel free to implement it in your own site straight away. If you wish to wait until I can get a UI done for it, that's ok. You should be able
to copy/paste the source into a free hosting/forums account.

If you have any comment or idea's for the project, I'm all ears.

Regards.

Reactions: ◇ Danny ◇

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Looks like a very good project! I might try and get it working this week.

Reactions: Philip1

stilly123

May 3, 2016
love to know where to get australia map euro truck simulator 2 i buy the euro truck simulator 2 but how where to get the australia map what do i do to when get it on zip file can same one help me with this

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
All mods from ETS2 go in the mod folder, Maps might be the same But I never installed an map before

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
love to know where to get australia map euro truck simulator 2 i buy the euro truck simulator 2 but how where to get the australia map what do i do to when get it on zip file can same one help me with this
Might get a better response if you were to create a thread for this one instead of asking in an unrelated one :)

◇ Danny ◇

Apr 21, 2016
He guys,

I am working on a save game parser written in javascript, that is part of a bigger project.
If you wish to copy/fork the source, feel free, you can find the project here https://github.com/philip82/scsfileparser

The project is far from complete, however the dispatcher is about 95% done, you will just need to implement your own front-end.
Once the file is parsed you can call the SCSFIleParser.SII.dispatch() method and it will return a job for you.

As I said If you know what your doing feel free to implement it in your own site straight away. If you wish to wait until I can get a UI done for it, that's ok. You should be able
to copy/paste the source into a free hosting/forums account.

If you have any comment or idea's for the project, I'm all ears.

Regards.
Nice to see your still working on this Phil

Reactions: Philip1
Status
Not open for further replies.