Australian Truck Simulator (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Yeah, I'd agree it would be nice, but the best thing we know we'll be getting soon (well, not very soon) is the OZ Truck Sim mod pack for ETS 2.

Also, speaking of the OZ Truck Sim mod, I'm now part of the project! I decided to volunteer and help out with the map editing. Currently in the process of learning how to work with the map editor, since I've never done it before :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 4D1L

Advertisement

Hmm, maybe but then I guess there will also comes african truck simulator but you also now drive in Australian if you have the game 18 wheels extreme trucker
I tried Extreme Trucker 2 just because of the aussie rigs there,but to be honest I was totally disappointed of the game.Very bad steering of the trucks,ETS 2's steering is way better

Reactions: Daramin and Ilias

Advertisement

Having been deployed to Australia and seen the road trains and wildlife I think it would make it interesting especially when there is a real purpose to the grill guards there. Driving at those speeds down dusty dirt roads with multiple trailers and hitting a wallaby would be interesting.

I think it would be a better sim from the truck point of view cause we have a bigger rang off truck. Trucks ranging from European, American and also Asian, coupled with multiple trailer combination and a wide rang off jobs and terrain. I honestly think it would be the best truck sim out and interesting as well with come lets be honest road trains.

I think it would be a better sim from the truck point of view cause we have a bigger rang off truck. Trucks ranging from European, American and also Asian, coupled with multiple trailer combination and a wide rang off jobs and terrain. I honestly think it would be the best truck sim out and interesting as well with come lets be honest road trains.
I agree with you 100%. If done right it would be hard to get bored with this game.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread