Australia map request

Arcticwolf

Feb 22, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Hello all.

Looking for someone to make an Australia map which covers all of Australia out back roads ect. stand alone as well so there be no link to Europe.

locations in AUS are

citys

If you need any more details let me know. or images.

Arcticwolf

Feb 22, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I don't know but there team leader was on steam 3 days ago so when i see him again i will ask him . if they do then they need all the help they can get.

LUCASI_

Feb 6, 2014
thanks
I see 2 names like that so the one from Australia is a good guess

Last edited by a moderator:

m98

Mar 21, 2014
I can't help but think this request is a little excessive, making a proper map takes a lot of time which is why we're waiting so long for promods updates etc..

I believe there was an australian map being worked on, so it might be a better idea to wait for that if the project is still going

LUCASI_

Feb 6, 2014
I didnt even know there was one being developed until @Muzz posted it. I looked on the website for the Ausie map and its last update was September of last year. I passed this info on to someone and they want to try contact this person to see what the future will hold and possibly help if needed. Would be cool though.

Arcticwolf

Feb 22, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
well i am going try to catch the team leader of this project to post an update. and to see what's going on.

nebbraid

Jun 9, 2014
I hope it will be done before then because that will be in like 3-4 years just think how long they took to build the usa