Attribution Arguments

D

Deleted member 422

@LazyGuy222 You might wanna check your information and think before posting. Firstly, there quite clearly is TS2017 posts on here...as shown to you. Secondly, this is an extract from JoshYouWerLad's pack...
upload_2017-3-19_18-15-55.png

Don't see Elland Road P&R in there at all. To put the final nail in the coffin...this is an extract from TheLeedsLad's pack...quite obviously you are wrong the Elland Road P&R was made by TheLeedsLad...
upload_2017-3-19_18-18-2.png

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
@LazyGuy222 You might wanna check your information and think before posting. Firstly, there quite clearly is TS2017 posts on here...as shown to you. Secondly, this is an extract from JoshYouWerLad's pack...
View attachment 9273
Don't see Elland Road P&R in there at all. To put the final nail in the coffin...this is an extract from TheLeedsLad's pack...quite obviously you are wrong the Elland Road P&R was made by TheLeedsLad...
View attachment 9274
I Am sure I Never downloaded His

ThisIsAlex

stream immunity
Apr 13, 2016
Favourite Truck
MAN
Yup, I created the Elland Road P&R repaint, as previously mentioned by the others. No worries, you haven't offended me in the slightest :tongueout: thanks for downloading it by the way! ;)