ATSMP is here !!

Cannonball1911

Jul 28, 2014
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
I hope they drive better in ATSMP then in ETS2MP... That's why I stop playing ETS2MP a long time ago... But I will look ;)

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I hope they drive better in ATSMP then in ETS2MP... That's why I stop playing ETS2MP a long time ago... But I will look ;)
From what I saw, it seems that people have a good driving. ;)
But I am not sure everybody will be like that... We will see !

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Yep. I wanted to resist playing ATS tonight since I'm trying to save for the livestream, however, I can no longer resist if I can download and play the mod! :D

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Will there be any Trucksim convoys?
Yes. On a bit of our livestream we'll be more than happy to drive with some viewers, I'm sure some more will be arranged in future too. :)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Yep. I wanted to resist playing ATS tonight since I'm trying to save for the livestream, however, I can no longer resist if I can download and play the mod! :D
Are you on now? :P

germanicus12

Feb 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
I assume no mods? My profile has mods but I might start a new profile if necessary.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I assume no mods? My profile has mods but I might start a new profile if necessary.
Unknown at this time. I'd backup your profile before using MP anyway, I have a Multiplayer and Single Player profile nowadays.

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
aren't much different in the ETS2 and ATS game code. Just the trucks and map looks different

[Stobart] John

Mar 19, 2015
Favourite Truck
Scania
I would advise having separate profiles for SinglePlayer and Multiplayer , because of the time difference on MP. In Singleplayer, when you exit the game, the game pauses, but in Multiplayer, the time doesn't stop. Hence, leaving the job before delivering it, might result in some crazy time delay.
Also, if you have hired drivers in SinglePlayer, once you connect on Multiplayer, time synchronises with the server (usually moves time a couple of weeks forward), and you will be surprised how much money your drivers have made in this time (usually millions of dollars)

If you want to avoid this and keep it balanced and fair, keep SinglePlayer separate from Multiplayer.

For myself, i use one single profile, but i'm playing Multiplayer only , and not planning to have more than 1 truck or hired drivers.

Reactions: Rich Edmonds