ATS Release date! (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

The thing is people that Excalibur are the publishers of the game - it is them that say when the game being released. SCS can say the game ready or not but its Excalibur that's runs the show and pushes the game out the door.

Advertisement

The thing is people that Excalibur are the publishers of the game - it is them that say when the game being released. SCS can say the game ready or not but its Excalibur that's runs the show and pushes the game out the door.

Yea that's what I'm saying, the last two dates posted in here were from other outside websites. I would think the publisher would know a little bit what's going on.

Advertisement

Its gonna be later than Aug 22nd seen this play out before, and publishers throw out release dates to generate publicity and sales. Likely release sometime next year. I used the map editor in haulin 18 wos and if American truck simulator latest photos show slip roads in Los Angeles they are using the haulin approach to building the map. They are not building cloverleafs in Los Angeles and it looks like set up for massive stack interchange. :angry10: ATS gonna be more complex than ETS 2.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
Its gonna be later than Aug 22nd seen this play out before, and publishers throw out release dates to generate publicity and sales. Likely release sometime next year. I used the map editor in haulin 18 wos and if American truck simulator latest photos show slip roads in Los Angeles they are using the haulin approach to building the map. They are not building cloverleafs in Los Angeles and it looks like set up for massive stack interchange. :angry10: ATS gonna be more complex than ETS 2.
Very well said about the publishers

It says on the site it is now expected February 20th 2015 :(

It may say that, but it is not an SCS official release date, which means there is still potential for it to come out earlier than that, although if you could also say it could be later than February 20th. SCS has been has not released much on ATS lately (besides their latest post on some scenery), which most likely means they are hard at work on it. In my opinion, their most recent pictures are gorgeous, especially when compared to ETS2. At the moment though, it sounds like we are playing it by ear, and we'll need to keep an eye on the SCS blog as they update us.

Reactions: Maticus1999

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread