ATS: Oregon Video Coverage (1 Viewer)

Just as we did with the videos of revisiting northern Germany in ETS2, today we'd like to bring you also the in-game footage of Oregon, which we've shown during our second live developer stream on Steam last week. (If you would like to watch the recording of the whole stream you can do it here.)

Please bear in mind that these videos are straight from our development labs and that the content shown is still very much "work in progress."

Read on the SCS Blog...
(Credit: SCS Software)

Feb 4, 2017
Just as we did with the videos of revisiting northern Germany in ETS2, today we'd like to bring you also the in-game footage of Oregon, which we've shown during our second live developer stream on Steam last week. (If you would like to watch the recording of the whole stream you can do it here.)

Please bear in mind that these videos are straight from our development labs and that the content shown is still very much "work in progress."

xJe4-b03gFc

Read on the SCS Blog...
(Credit: SCS Software)
Does that mean we can expect all the older regions of the map to be fully redeveloped by the end of the year? I think it was Squirrel who said in a video of his that he expected Germany and the UK to be redeveloped but that it would take several years to have a finished product because a small team was working on it. I understand this post regards ATS, but my interest is for ETS2.

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread