ATS Multiplayer Announced (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Jul 31, 2014
Is there seriously going to be multiplayer?!!!

Not an official one, no, but the makers of ETSMP are going to make a multiplayer mod for ATS similar to the multiplayer mod for ETS 2.
I think I read it somewhere on their forums, but I can't remember...
It's great news for the people who like ETSMP.

I'm not a huge fan of it. It's annoying that a lot of people drive like lunatics or just try to ram you on purpose. It's not really relaxing like the standard game is. In the standard game you just cruise around, in ETSMP you're constantly worrying wheter other players are going to ram you...

Though I must say that you should give ETSMP a try, it's worth checking out.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
Not an official one, no, but the makers of ETSMP are going to make a multiplayer mod for ATS similar to the multiplayer mod for ETS 2.
I think I read it somewhere on their forums, but I can't remember...
It's great news for the people who like ETSMP.

I'm not a huge fan of it. It's annoying that a lot of people drive like lunatics or just try to ram you on purpose. It's not really relaxing like the standard game is. In the standard game you just cruise around, in ETSMP you're constantly worrying wheter other players are going to ram you...

Though I must say that you should give ETSMP a try, it's worth checking out.
What did you expect? :rolleyes:

Advertisement

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
Why haven't they allowed people to have their own servers for ETS2? Surely testing it with an existing game would be a good idea :p
They could release the server files but under the agreement with SCS they can't do it. It's a shame that they can't release the files. :(
ATSmp could come out within a month of the game release because ATS runs on the same engine as ets2 so it is going to be copy and paste with a bit of editing :p.

Reactions: Speedy

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread