ATS Cities (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

what would be neat is to see a game that uses a real life gps system for truckers. there is a program i used to use on the road all the time driving. basically you plug a chip into your laptop and download the software that comes with it and it tells you what roads you can or cant go down and even helps with navigating detours. but the one thing that alot of truck sims dont have are the small cities they only focus on the large ones. i would use something like google maps or something and create in game maps off that so there is no road missed nor cities. oh and granted the file sizes for this would be extreme.

Arizona dlc have Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale included with with Casa Grande, Prescott, Yuma, Tuscon, Kingman, Flagstaff. They need freeway beltways as trucks use then to bypass downtown. Phoenix to Flagstaff is 1200ft elevation at Valley floor to around 8000ft at Flagstaff. Have falling rocks as danger element event saw signs years ago for it north of Wickenburg growing up in Arizona.

Reactions: Etny

Advertisement

Apr 12, 2014
Cities for California they should add or keep: Eureka, Redding, Red Bluff, Yuba City, Sacramento, Santa Rosa, San Francisco, San Jose, Salinas, Fresno, Bakersfield, Santa Maria, Los Angeles, and Longbeach, San Diego, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills
Cities for Arizona: Kingman, Flagstaff, Lake Havusua City, Presscot, Pinnacal Peak, Pheonix, Mesa, Avondale. Glova, San Tan Vally, Casa Grandea, Tuscon, Sierra Vista, Douglas (Can't think of any on my own)

Reactions: angrybirdseller

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread