ATS Cities (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
that is the plan... Amazon was talking about Arizona DLC to be expected in 2014.

Amazon would do... I contacted them a few days ago to see if they had any information regarding a release date for ATS and regarding pre-sales. Got two replies with two different "confirmed" release dates.

Both are naff and they just want to generate sales, as any business would.

Advertisement

Makes you wonder how big the Country will be if they add 20 cities to California. Granted many states like those in the Midwest would generally have 2 or 3 decent cities to add. But states like Texas would likewise see large numbers of cities. This would make for a huge American map, and we haven't even begun on Canada or Mexico if they are expansion possibilities.

That being said, I am looking forward to this game and hope to see many of the stuff asked for in the wishlist.

That's pretty neat that you're a beta tester, Nico. Even if SCS does a hella good job with the map we'd be happy enough because I can't tell you how many times I get bored after driving on multi-lane motorways from city to city and nothing in between, I don't want to see that happen with ATS.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread