ProMods developer
Dec 29, 2013
I know all of them :$

Discovered about 80% of them and roads 65%

Nico1

ProMods developer
Dec 29, 2013
Game is not beta yet...

I gotten an alpha copy about 2-3 weeks ago.

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
You like so far? I understand that your probably not allowed to me details in like a pm or anything but how many cities are there?

Nico1

ProMods developer
Dec 29, 2013
I like it very much, they really did a proper job considering it was mainly build by 4 to 6 guys.

Total amount of cities are now 20, not sure if more are getting added for California.

Nico1

ProMods developer
Dec 29, 2013
jup just california.... but there is still space left for some cities, not sure if they are being build or not.

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Right. If am correct aren't they gonna do all the states eventually?

Nico1

ProMods developer
Dec 29, 2013
that is the plan... Amazon was talking about Arizona DLC to be expected in 2014.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
that is the plan... Amazon was talking about Arizona DLC to be expected in 2014.
Amazon would do... I contacted them a few days ago to see if they had any information regarding a release date for ATS and regarding pre-sales. Got two replies with two different "confirmed" release dates.

Both are naff and they just want to generate sales, as any business would.

LUCASI_

Feb 6, 2014
Only 20 cities for ATS seams kind of small or is that at launch and more to follow

sydneycarton

Feb 22, 2014
20 cities seems quite good to me, especially for only one state. I think it will be fantastic. I can't wait to drive up the 101 along the Pacific Coast...

Reactions: ATSgaming

germanicus12

Feb 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Makes you wonder how big the Country will be if they add 20 cities to California. Granted many states like those in the Midwest would generally have 2 or 3 decent cities to add. But states like Texas would likewise see large numbers of cities. This would make for a huge American map, and we haven't even begun on Canada or Mexico if they are expansion possibilities.

That being said, I am looking forward to this game and hope to see many of the stuff asked for in the wishlist.

Sib3rius

Feb 26, 2014
That's pretty neat that you're a beta tester, Nico. Even if SCS does a hella good job with the map we'd be happy enough because I can't tell you how many times I get bored after driving on multi-lane motorways from city to city and nothing in between, I don't want to see that happen with ATS.