ATS Are you ready for American Truck Simulator?

jjj344

Jan 15, 2014
When it comes out, they better put the "Electric Romeo" song to it. Will show everyone's excitement but IF YOU CAN'T WAIT, get "The Crew".

exHauster

Aug 10, 2014
So we all are here, hehehe.

Wait, "one of the head guys"?? Who you mean, if you don't mind asking?

Jul 14, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
On come on this tread makes me more crazy about ATS! But we all have to wait :p but I cant wait eather but once its gonna come out its going to be HUGE!

Reactions: Muzz

jjj344

Jan 15, 2014
I think this Sim will be the best than others beside ets2 witch is one of my favorite pc games so far

I am ready for ATS when the release date comes I will have my money ready to buy XD
Off Topic but did you know my driveway is named Hoffman Ave. when I'M NOT EVEN A HOFFMAN! xD

Ilias

Jan 19, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I guess we all are waiting for it and you also wanna to play it more when you see pictures likes this

Allied

Oct 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
I agree I loved American Long Haul. Ever since euro truck 2 was released I have looked forward to a American rendition of it. The mods for ets2 are pretty good but the roads and delivery destinations don't accommodate American long nose trucks well.

Meetstick

Nov 16, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
im really excited for it, i just bought ets2 off the humble bundle and i cant wait to play it