ATS and SCS (1 Viewer)

How many of you are actually American/Canadian? Because I don't think SCS has a team working here in Canada or in the U.S, so I'm wondering are they travelling here to do the rest like the interstates, routes and especially the sounds of the trucks? Or are they doing from Czech? They've been doing a great job as far as I can see with the screenshots, but how are they going to record the sound? I know they have American truck models somewhere in the EU, but that isn't genuine American made.
ws_twin_steer2.jpg

Jul 31, 2014
I think they'll just think in a stereotypical view of the US and go on with that.
I doubt it that they'll fly to the US a lot, 'cause that costs a lot of money. As for that reason, I don't really expect realistic engine sounds, unless they'll just hire Americans/Canadians to record sound.

Reactions: Daramin

Advertisement

Jan 19, 2014
nulledbb.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think your are right beacuse the sound-master of scs software who recorded that sound videos and truck he also recorded it for worldotanks so I guess he is only at europe or he is a german or something likes that he also speaked a other languea then english in one of that videos :d

Reactions: Daramin

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread