ATS Album (1 Viewer)

Adi

This is the first attempt to put all the leaked photos of ATS together into an Album. Hope this is of some interest to you.I have categorized these photos into three groups Truck_Interior, Truck_Exterior and Sceneries.

Truck_Interior

Truck_Exterior

Sceneries

So what do you guy think about the First Release of the ATS album, I shall add more as more screenshots come out. Please send me screenshot of ATS if you wish it to be part of this Album. And Importantly if you wish to download them all the link is right below.

Download the Album HERE

Advertisement

Adi

Took me sometime thought and I found a screenshot that was hidden at the SCS blog not many might have seen it.
Did anyone notice it?

Adi

I am really sorry guys I left the Private only option on My Google Drive, now anyone can view this album and download it.

Adi

I was sent a few more pictures to add to the ATS Album, I have added a new category and it is "Fan Made Logos and Covers". Hope you enjoy it.

Truck_Ext

Fan made Logos and Covers

If you think I have missed out any pictures feel free to send me I'll add them too.
CLICK HERE to download this album for personal use.

Advertisement

adam&trucks

6 year truck sim driver.:D
by the way i found out more about that ats image on scs forum that guy is a beta tester for the game!:D

Advertisement

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)