Arriva Transitional Brand 2017 (1 Viewer)

Do you approve of the new Arriva logo?

• Total voters

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
From the 20th of February 2017 Arriva UK PLC trademarked some new logos on the Intellectual Property Office none of these logos have publicly made an appearance but im sure at some point this year they will just shared for the thoughts of others :)

[UK00003207712]
upload_2017-2-21_5-20-47.png

[UK00003207713]

upload_2017-2-21_5-20-53.png

[UK00003207714]
upload_2017-2-21_5-21-2.png

Last edited:

Advertisement

NatE400

like the lettering but the bloody logo looks like a 2 year old's scribble, who agrees.

Alex

What will happen to the current sapphire and max branded buses? i know they have the names embeded into the seats ect

Last edited:
Reactions: Transit UK980

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Founding Member
Same as the general opinion here, nice font but awful logo. making the rings lock together to make an A is horribly over-literal and defeats the entire point of having the interlocking "wheels" of the original logo. The logo also looks overly fussy next to the nice, clean typeface

SatoshiAaron

I really love the font, but then again the current Arriva font looks nice also. The rings are terrible. Their current logo is actually rings, but the reason I like their current one is because you can't tell they are rings.

a59e4693f9aea662f921dbe1718b81bc.jpeg

I don't think logos with rings in them have ever looked very nice.

Advertisement

Onionwolf

Master of the Bodge
The new Arriva logo looks like a kid designed it during lunch time. The font is actually ok and quite acceptable.

leyland1195

Banned Member
Same as everybody else the logo looks almost like a football team badge has that sort of design i could just imagine on a shirt

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
What will happen to the current sapphire and max branded buses? i know they have the names embeded into the seats ect
Sorry about the late reply, Sapphire, MAX and Frequenta are being scrapped and all replaced with new names and five new liveries unfortunately i can not share the liveries the names for the five however are Premium (Sapphire Replacement) Express (MAX Replacement) Frequent (Frequenta Replacement) Go Green (Hybrid Replacement) and Standard Corporate all of which carry a new style of livery except as the same as now different colour schemes.

Reactions: Alex

Enviro400Taco

Look what you've done to my bloody shed MAN!
I like the font but the logo is just :eek:. It will be weird when the Sapphire and Max brands change as well as Hybrid. Is the corporate livery staying the same though? And will that arriva colour be staying?

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Downloads Moderator
Accounts Moderator
Premium Subscriber
like most people, I like the font and don't like the logo :mad:

It's gonna be weird seeing different logos on the buses as I've seen the current one for as long as I can remember! :) I hope they keep the blue colour for the original buses though, I like it and I'll probably miss it if it gets changed. :tearsofjoy:

Advertisement

ThisIsAlex

(𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨)
It looks like the original logo is unravelling... (A bit like their services :tonguewink:)

wardle man

Hopefully this is not there new livery, it's so empty and dull.

The new logo it not to bad, the only thing that let's me down is the rings.

BailsBach

Hopefully this is not there new livery, it's so empty and dull.

The new logo it not to bad, the only thing that let's me down is the rings.
I wouldn't say that's the livery. It's probably being stripped or being remade for the new livery. If that IS the livery, Arriva have become an even worse shambles imo... :(

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)