Repaints Arriva Megapack (1 Viewer)

1543283824852.png

A full list of upcoming repaints can be found here!
Arriva Megapack – omnicity4659

Please note - the screenshots from this post until the 27th November 2018 are out-of-date and aren't of the same quality as now.

OMSI2_20170607_002706.jpg
OMSI2_20170607_002716.jpg
OMSI2_20170607_002742.jpg
OMSI2_20170607_002759.jpg
OMSI2_20170607_004910.jpg

Thanks for viewing :)

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2017
Pronouns
He/Him

I've been working on these repaints for over half a year now, so I think now is the time to share my work.

I try and make my repaints as realistic and detailed as possible and I spend a load of time researching and going out to get reference photos for these.

I'm making as many repaints and specifications as possible, some from the past and most from the present.

I'm based in the North East, so most branded repaints are North East routes. :)

Here's the list of repaints that I'm creating -
London Citybus 400R
  • Interurban 1998, Overdrive, 2009, 2014 & 2016
  • MAX Generic, X14, X15, X18, Quick Links into Newcastle, 2016 spec
  • Sapphire Generic, X21/X22, 6, 7, 24, 2016 spec
  • Sapphire 2017 Generic, X21/X22
  • Frequenta Generic
  • Cotswold Stone 1998
  • Operation Overdrive Leather and Moquette seat variants
  • 2017 Generic, Connecting Northumbria
  • Eco Generic
  • Eco 2017 Generic

Wright Eclipse 1.5/Volvo B7L
  • Interurban 1998, Overdrive, 2009, 2014
  • MAX Generic, X7/X8, X9, X16, Coastliner 306
  • Sapphire Generic, 6, 7, 22
  • Sapphire 2017 Generic
  • Frequenta Generic
  • Cotswold Stone 1998
  • Eco Generic, 35, Coastliner 306
  • Eco 2017 Generic

Wright Gemini 2/Volvo B9TL
  • MAX Generic, X7/X8, X9, X10/X11, X12 Coastliner 308, Yorkshire Coast X93
  • Sapphire Generic, Gasket and Harrogate Versions
  • Sapphire 2017 Generic, Gasket and Harrogate Versions
  • Cotswold Stone 1998
  • Eco Generic, Coastliner 308
  • Eco 2017 Generic

MAN Lion’s City A21
  • MAX Generic
  • Sapphire Generic
  • Sapphire 2017 Generic
  • Cotswold Stone 1998
  • Eco Generic
  • Eco 2017 Generic
  • Cross Pennine

VanHool A320

• Interurban 1998, Overdrive, 2009
  • MAX Generic
  • Cotswold Stone 1998

Caetano Levante B9R and B11R
  • Interurban 2009, 2014, 2016
  • Cotswold Stone 1998
  • 2017 Generic

And here's the repaints that are ready to be shown -
View attachment 13263 View attachment 13264 View attachment 13265 View attachment 13266 View attachment 13267

Thanks for viewing :)
Might want to put the Leyland Fleetline rep in the list as you didn't already and the screenshots clearly have it ;).

Advertisement

Jul 1, 2016
Reactions: Fasdss

Advertisement

I may be being an utter pillock but I can't see where I can download these. One of the lads on here comments about the A21 repaints which makes me think it was able to be downloaded. Probably being an idiot as I can see it's in the WIP section. Been waiting so long for an Arriva A21 for Stevenage.

Could I also bring your attention to this (See photos)? Arriva in Liverpool has just bought these new Enviro 400 MMC Facelifts which are in the new livery, I think they look stunning and was wondering if you plan on completing every LHD bus by adding the E500 MMC FL to your fleet of stunning repaints, preferably in the one below as it's beautiful in my opinion.

Thanks for the incredible work on all these repaints I will add the front and side photos of the new buses, unfortunately, I can't find a picture of the back. If I have time I will take one and add it here. If you do feel you have time to take this on. As per the rules of the forum, it's not a request, but a suggestion. I can't wait to see your future work, what you have achieved is amazing!
34691443970_cf3f8c1e51_b.jpg
34735912540_32ec9bf942_b.jpg
34891751112_37028ffae2_b.jpg
35055974045_667fd4bc9f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2017
Pronouns
He/Him
I may be being an utter pillock but I can't see where I can download these. One of the lads on here comments about the A21 repaints which makes me think it was able to be downloaded. Probably being an idiot as I can see it's in the WIP section. Been waiting so long for an Arriva A21 for Stevenage.

Could I also bring your attention to this (See photos)? Arriva in Liverpool has just bought these new Enviro 400 MMC Facelifts which are in the new livery, I think they look stunning and was wondering if you plan on completing every LHD bus by adding the E500 MMC FL to your fleet of stunning repaints, preferably in the one below as it's beautiful in my opinion.

Thanks for the incredible work on all these repaints I will add the front and side photos of the new buses, unfortunately, I can't find a picture of the back. If I have time I will take one and add it here. If you do feel you have time to take this on. As per the rules of the forum, it's not a request, but a suggestion. I can't wait to see your future work, what you have achieved is amazing!

View attachment 13556 View attachment 13557 View attachment 13558 View attachment 13559
Its not out yet, @Toucan was just saying he couldn't get the bus to work, not the repaints.

View attachment 13556 View attachment 13557 View attachment 13558 View attachment 13559
Toms repaint pack is currently still in a WIP stage with many finishing touches and new vehicles/liveries he needs to complete so it could be a while before he does actually release it, hes working hard non stop to bring this pack to the highest of its quality which is something he specifically likes to do , while you wait for the A21 you could head over to my downloads and download variations of Arriva livery livery on the Citaro FL and Solaris.

Just out of my own personal opinion it would be a much better option for you to link the photos you've posted to the original author instead of lifting them of sites, a community without photo theft is a better one.

Toms repaint pack is currently still in a WIP stage with many finishing touches and new vehicles/liveries he needs to complete so it could be a while before he does actually release it, hes working hard non stop to bring this pack to the highest of its quality which is something he specifically likes to do , while you wait for the A21 you could head over to my downloads and download variations of Arriva livery livery on the Citaro FL and Solaris.

Just out of my own personal opinion it would be a much better option for you to link the photos you've posted to the original author instead of lifting them of sites, a community without photo theft is a better one.
I purposefully never stated that they were mine as I have the same feeling about plagiarism and theft as you do if that's what the people would prefer the next time I will just link the photos. I just thought I would save everyone the effort of opening new tabs and they could just see them on here.

Thank you for clearing up that the repaints are as of yet to be released and regarding your wonderful repaints, I am already using yours. I left you a rate and comment a while back telling you how great they are.

Advertisement

I purposefully never stated that they were mine as I have the same feeling about plagiarism and theft as you do if that's what the people would prefer the next time I will just link the photos. I just thought I would save everyone the effort of opening new tabs and they could just see them on here.

Thank you for clearing up that the repaints are as of yet to be released and regarding your wonderful repaints, I am already using yours. I left you a rate and comment a while back telling you how great they are.
No you could of left the link under the actual photo if you post a direct Flickr link it posts the photo underneath it too so everyone benefits then ;)

Arh so you did i apologise, im good friends with Tom so i know his current status on this pack and he does have a lot of work to do, but when complete it will surely be at the highest of Standards :)

No you could of left the link under the actual photo if you post a direct Flickr link it posts the photo underneath it too so everyone benefits then ;)

Arh so you did i apologise, im good friends with Tom so i know his current status on this pack and he does have a lot of work to do, but when complete it will surely be at the highest of Standards :)

I'm new to this whole posting thingy. It should be at least tidied up for you all now ;)
I look forward to all the new Arriva repaints. You both are doing so well on them, you should be proud!! Please, give him my regards in respect of this.

I'm new to this whole posting thingy. It should be at least tidied up for you all now ;)
I look forward to all the new Arriva repaints. You both are doing so well on them, you should be proud!! Please, give him my regards in respect of this.
No doubt he will get back to you on your regards himself, i am currently aiming to bring out the Citaro FL repaint pack at the same time of this so they can complement each other :)

Jul 1, 2016

@Whiskey.Stuffs has created an Arriva 2017 repaint for the E500MMC, which I helped him on here - Enviro 500MMC Repaint Pack

And thank you for the compliments, its much appreciated! :)

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread