Repaints Arriva Megapack

• Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

MrChips

Dec 28, 2016
Cant wait for this pack. Keep the good work up ecocity!

TangoSierra

Forum Moderator
Content Control
Jul 1, 2016
OMSI2_20180212_231921.jpg

Long time, no update! I might have forgotten about this thread! ;)
Again, progress has been slow, but I'm slowly getting there. I've been busy making repaints and miscellaneous stuff for Work In Progress maps.

Journey Mark repaints for the C400R have already been released, along with the standard version for the ALX400.

Looking forward, I'm planning to release my Arriva MAX C400R within a couple of days. Following that, the old Sapphire livery on the C400R and the Cotswold Stone/Interurban repaints for the ALX400 will be released.

I still haven't put my pre-Steam failure repaints into game, but I'll get around to it eventually! :D

Feb 17, 2017
As I'm making Arriva takeover from Stagecoach in my Scunthorpe map, this pack is going to be great!

(Also I'm so glad someone is finally getting out an old Sapphire C400R lol)

TangoSierra

Forum Moderator
Content Control
Jul 1, 2016
I'll end up releasing something soon eventually... ;)

Got my Arriva W-RBB Trident almost completed, and also the MAX C400R should hopefully be coming soon...depends when I add the finishing touches without being distracted :rolleyes:

Feb 17, 2017
I'll end up releasing something soon eventually... ;)

Got my Arriva W-RBB Trident almost completed, and also the MAX C400R should hopefully be coming soon...depends when I add the finishing touches without being distracted :rolleyes:
Dude, take your time. It took me two weeks to perfect a fictional skin, so doing real life ones must be hell!

Oh, also are you going to make some skins for the E500MMC (to substitute for no E400MMC in the game?)

TangoSierra

Forum Moderator
Content Control
Jul 1, 2016
I don't repaint the E500MMC, so I help @Whiskey.Stuffs out with any Arriva repaint for that. Can't remember if he released his or not.

TangoSierra

Forum Moderator
Content Control
Jul 1, 2016
AMPromo.png

Hello and welcome back to the Arriva Megapack!
brought to you by @TangoSierra, @N531 DWM and @Reverseidle

After a long hiatus, it's time to announce the comeback of the Arriva Megapack! I'm sure that you'll all love what's to come!

First of all, you'll all probably have a few questions...

What happened? Why did you leave and postpone the pack?
I was preparing for the move to college, whilst juggling with family issues and my own health. With growing tension in the community at the time, it would have caused increased stress which would have a negative impact on my health. I also thought that a bit of time off would help me out, as I wasn't really enjoying creating content.

Have any buses/repaints been dropped from the pack?
Yes. Unfortunately, due to the quality and/or popularity of the following vehicles, to continue with them would be futile.
LHD buses will also no longer be part of the pack.
  • Wright Eclipse 1.5
  • Leyland Fleetline (Farthington)
  • Van Hool A320
  • MAN Lion's City A21 (LHD)
  • MAN Lion's Coach
  • Mercedes Citaro (ALL variants)
  • Wright Gemini (B7TL and B9TL)
The following were released after the pack was suspended, and will also not be included in the new version.
  • MAN Citysmart
  • Mercedes Citaro (UK)
The switchover phase of the Arriva Journey Mark scheme (known as "Transitional") will also be omitted until a later date.

Will my request still be available/made?
If it was for a vehicle listed above, I unfortunately can't make it. However, if it's for any of the below vehicles, then it'll be carried over to the new pack.

Will you take requests again?
As per before, if it's a route brand based on a livery I've already made, then it can easily be added. So for example, if I make a Sapphire repaint, you could ask for X3/X4 branding etc if it suits the vehicle type (110 wouldn't be placed on single deckers, like how X3/X4 wouldn't go on double deckers etc).

What vehicles will be included in the new pack?
All of the vehicles that are currently 'trending'...
  • TransBus ALX400 Regional
  • London Citybus 400R
  • MAN Lion's City A21 UK
  • Caetano Levante
  • ...more on the way soon! ;)
What repaints will be included in the new pack?
Find a full list over on my website!

Here's some I made earlier...
Please note - some of the screenshots here are on BotW 3, a private alpha which is still a work in progress. No download links are available.

OMSI2_20180925_001142.jpg

Low Carbon (North East) - MAN Lion's City A21 UK
These repaints are available to download here!

OMSI2_20181018_151805.jpg

OMSI2_20181018_022727.jpg

Journey Mark Electric - ALX400EV

OMSI2_20181021_190712.jpg

OMSI2_20181021_024203.jpg

OMSI2_20181025_220546.jpg

OMSI2_20181026_005712.jpg

Arriva connecting Northumbria (fictional branding) - London Citybus 400R

OMSI2_20181105_025810.jpg

Journey Mark Standard - Caetano Levante/Volvo B9R

OMSI2_20181106_050838.jpg

OMSI2_20181108_174937.jpg

Sapphire and Journey Mark Sapphire - MAN Lion's City A21 UK

OMSI2_20181124_154008.jpg

OMSI2_20181124_154402.jpg

Journey Mark Pride (fictional branding) - MAN Lion's City A21 UK

OMSI2_20181126_163703.jpg

OMSI2_20181126_155311.jpg

Journey Mark Gas - MAN Lion's City A21 UK

I am taking route requests for the Sapphire MAN Lion's City A21 UK repaint, so if you have any routes local to you that you want included, let me know!
Also let me know if any of you would be interested in route branding for OMSI maps, such as Hertfordshire, BotW etc.

I look forward to showing off more of our work!
TangoSierra

Last edited:

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
View attachment 37686

After a long hiatus, it's time to announce the comeback of the Arriva Megapack! I'm sure that you'll all love what's to come!

I was preparing for the move to college, whilst juggling with family issues and my own health. With growing tension in the community at the time, it would have caused increased stress which would have a negative impact on my health. I also thought that a bit of time off would help me out, as I wasn't really enjoying creating content.

Yes. Unfortunately, due to the quality and/or popularity of the following vehicles, to continue with them would be futile.
  • Wright Eclipse 1.5
  • Van Hool A320
  • MAN Lion's Coach
The following were released after the pack was suspended, and will also not be included in the new version.
  • MAN Citysmart
  • Mercedes Citaro (UK)
The switchover phase of the Arriva Journey Mark scheme (known as "Transitional") will also be omitted until a later date.

If it was for a vehicle listed above, I unfortunately can't make it. However, if it's for any of the below vehicles, then it'll be carried over to the new pack.

As per before, if it's a route brand based on a livery I've already made, then it can easily be added. So for example, if I make a Sapphire repaint, you could ask for X3/X4 branding etc if it suits the vehicle type (110 wouldn't be placed on single deckers, like how X3/X4 wouldn't go on double deckers etc).

• London Citybus 400R
  • MAN Lion's City A21 UK
  • Caetano Levante

Please note - some of the screenshots here are on BotW 3, a private alpha which is still a work in progress. No download links are available.

View attachment 37668

View attachment 37670
View attachment 37669

View attachment 37672
View attachment 37671
View attachment 37673
View attachment 37674

View attachment 37675

View attachment 37676
View attachment 37677

View attachment 37678
View attachment 37679

View attachment 37681
View attachment 37680

I am taking route requests for the Sapphire MAN Lion's City A21 UK repaint, so if you have any routes local to you that you want included, let me know!
Also let me know if any of you would be interested in route branding for OMSI maps, such as Hertfordshire, BotW etc.

TangoSierra
Hey, for the MAN A21 Sapphire version, would you be able to do a route 158 (Leicester - Nuneaton) one?

Carlos33

Jun 20, 2017
I'm glad you are restarting this pack. Hopefully you can complete it and release it!

Jim!

Ask me no questions, I will tell you no lies.
Oct 26, 2016
Good to see the pack making a comeback! Two route requests for the Sapphire A21:

800/850 - Reading to High Wycombe via Henley and Marlow

333/334 - Maidstone to Sheerness-on-Sea via Detling Showground and Sittingbourne

MrChips

Dec 28, 2016
View attachment 37686

• Wright Eclipse 1.5
  • Van Hool A320
  • MAN Lion's Coach
  • MAN Citysmart
  • Mercedes Citaro (UK)

• London Citybus 400R
  • MAN Lion's City A21 UK
  • Caetano Levante

View attachment 37668

View attachment 37670
View attachment 37669

View attachment 37672
View attachment 37671
View attachment 37673
View attachment 37674

View attachment 37675

View attachment 37676
View attachment 37677

View attachment 37678
View attachment 37679

View attachment 37681
View attachment 37680

TangoSierra
Sapphire 22/24/23 and 7 and 6 for The Durham Project?

Thanks Chips

TangoSierra

Forum Moderator
Content Control
Jul 1, 2016
Hey, for the MAN A21 Sapphire version, would you be able to do a route 158 (Leicester - Nuneaton) one?
Sure! It's on its way. :)

I'm glad you are restarting this pack. Hopefully you can complete it and release it!
Thanks, with less vehicles to repaint it is a lot easier now.

Good to see the pack making a comeback! Two route requests for the Sapphire A21:

800/850 - Reading to High Wycombe via Henley and Marlow

333/334 - Maidstone to Sheerness-on-Sea via Detling Showground and Sittingbourne
Thank you! Which version of Sapphire do you want these on, the 2013 livery or the Journey Mark livery?

Sapphire 22/24/23 and 7 and 6 for The Durham Project?

Thanks Chips
Journey Mark Sapphire 22/23/24 is listed under non-standard on the website, due to its interior.

For the 2013 livery, routes 22, 24, 22/24 joint branding, 22/23/24 (when photos are available), 6 and 7 will be done for you. :)