Buses Maps Arkala & District (1 Viewer)

Other Developers
This project is also being developed by FulleyLove

Arkala

Header.png

About.png

Arkala is a large, fictional city, based in the UK. Development is closer to completion than it's beginning, so thats a good sign.
The city is powered by the main operator "Greenline", aswell as a few other cowboy companies, for a little bit of competition. While I've got you here reading, like a chimp:
Please note: All questions about release dates, and beta testing will be ignored.

Included Routes.png

• 63/64: Arkala City Centre - Pendle Station

• "The Posh Bus." These are the routes shown in the screenshots below. This is an intercity route, leaving Arkala through it's outskirt village of Chester Stanmore, into the deep countryside, and venturing into Cresthill, before terminating at a little coastal town: Pendle.
    • 63 and 64 are variations on the same route.
    • These routes are LOOONG BOIIIIS. The full route is 1hr 10mins, so a short journey version is woven into the timetables, operating only in Arkala. This is ~22 minutes long.
    • These are Arkala's flagship routes, also known as "The Sixties". These have a branded livery to match them.
The following routes will be included in an update. This update will likely come in the form of payware. I'm not promising anything though x
  • 6: Arkala City Centre - Rignals Hill

• Yes lads, big up. All the 6's. Every 6 minutes, 6 days a week. The 6.
    • This is souly a city route. ~30-40 minutes long.
  • X2: Arkala City Centre - Pendle > fast via Bournside

• Hopefully this adds everything that is missing from the other 2 routes. More country driving and additions of an expressway/motorway.
    • Although the towns that this route terminates are the same as The Sixties, it will not go via the same route.
    • Branded as "the Swift Express"

Screenshots.png

Feast your eyes.
Image 1.png

Image 2.png

Image 3.png

Image 4.png

Image 5.png

Image 6.png

FAQ.png

• Can I have Alpha?
    • Nope.
  • How about Beta?
    • It's still a no.
  • Release Date?
    • Nooooope.
  • Buses operating around the map?
    • 2 AI lists will be included. DLC and Non-DLC
      DLC: Masterswitch G3 pack, Yorkshire Tram, Masterswitch Veiling, V3D's E200MMC
    • Non-DLC: V3D's E200MMC, V3D's B7TL, C400R
  • City or Country?
    • Both.

Discord

To keep up to date with progress, take a visit to my discord server, which just happens to have an Arkala section attatched:
Click to join the Fulleylounge - Link updated 09.05.2021

YouTube

General OMSI YouTube channel, but dev streams often occur.
Fulleylove

Last edited:

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Seems Arkala are borrowing a demonstrator ADL E400 MMC from First to see how it operates around Arkala. So far, it's performing well! (Apart from me mounting a few kerbs!)

No asking for bus or map, merci beacoup.

View attachment 45318View attachment 45319View attachment 45320View attachment 45321View attachment 45322View attachment 45323View attachment 45324View attachment 45325View attachment 45326View attachment 45327
How come no one else has "In Love"d your post yet??
Amazing amazing shots, and also, amazing work on the bus!
I can only dream of having such OMSI 2 abilities...
You should be proud of yourself!

Reactions: FLHD

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
Seems Arkala are borrowing a demonstrator ADL E400 MMC from First to see how it operates around Arkala. So far, it's performing well! (Apart from me mounting a few kerbs!)

View attachment 45318View attachment 45319View attachment 45320View attachment 45321View attachment 45322View attachment 45323View attachment 45324View attachment 45325View attachment 45326View attachment 45327
why is there a upside down van in picture 7

Reactions: FLHD

Advertisement

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
Progress Update - June 2019
These are getting slower, huh?
Progress has been happening, but slower. I've started work on new areas, and am just waiting on custom assets to move on now. The next area to build is the Hospital & Uni Campus, which goes into the City Centre. Currently the route 63 stands at around 45 - 50 minutes, so it should be just over an hour long when complete.

Heres some shots of Chester Stanmore, going into Oxendon for the time being.
Note: Gemini 3 Streetdeck is shown in some of these images. This is a WIP, and not available to download. Follow the progress here: Buses - Wright Gemini 3 Pack

Screenshot 1.png
Screenshot 2.png
Screenshot 3.png
Screenshot 4.png

Tom9962

Morden Man
Outreach
Jun 3, 2017
London, UK, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
Progress has been happening, but slower. I've started work on new areas, and am just waiting on custom assets to move on now. The next area to build is the Hospital & Uni Campus, which goes into the City Centre. Currently the route 63 stands at around 45 - 50 minutes, so it should be just over an hour long when complete.

Note: Gemini 3 Streetdeck is shown in some of these images. This is a WIP, and not available to download. Follow the progress here: Buses - Wright Gemini 3 Pack

View attachment 47234View attachment 47235View attachment 47236View attachment 47237
Damn son, these just keep getting better and better!

Mar 16, 2017

View attachment 47234View attachment 47235View attachment 47236View attachment 47237

Looking really good. Did you create any buildings?

Advertisement

Kyle

*This is a custom title*
Oct 25, 2016

erm, in the town theres a mercedes sprinter thats not in the right place, lolol

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread