Buses Maps Arkala & District (2 Viewers)

Other Developers
This project is also being developed by FulleyLove

Arkala

Header.png

About.png

Arkala is a large, fictional city, based in the UK. Development is closer to completion than it's beginning, so thats a good sign.
The city is powered by the main operator "Greenline", aswell as a few other cowboy companies, for a little bit of competition. While I've got you here reading, like a chimp:
Please note: All questions about release dates, and beta testing will be ignored.

Included Routes.png

• 63/64: Arkala City Centre - Pendle Station

• "The Posh Bus." These are the routes shown in the screenshots below. This is an intercity route, leaving Arkala through it's outskirt village of Chester Stanmore, into the deep countryside, and venturing into Cresthill, before terminating at a little coastal town: Pendle.
    • 63 and 64 are variations on the same route.
    • These routes are LOOONG BOIIIIS. The full route is 1hr 10mins, so a short journey version is woven into the timetables, operating only in Arkala. This is ~22 minutes long.
    • These are Arkala's flagship routes, also known as "The Sixties". These have a branded livery to match them.
The following routes will be included in an update. This update will likely come in the form of payware. I'm not promising anything though x
  • 6: Arkala City Centre - Rignals Hill

• Yes lads, big up. All the 6's. Every 6 minutes, 6 days a week. The 6.
    • This is souly a city route. ~30-40 minutes long.
  • X2: Arkala City Centre - Pendle > fast via Bournside

• Hopefully this adds everything that is missing from the other 2 routes. More country driving and additions of an expressway/motorway.
    • Although the towns that this route terminates are the same as The Sixties, it will not go via the same route.
    • Branded as "the Swift Express"

Screenshots.png

Feast your eyes.
Image 1.png

Image 2.png

Image 3.png

Image 4.png

Image 5.png

Image 6.png

FAQ.png

• Can I have Alpha?
    • Nope.
  • How about Beta?
    • It's still a no.
  • Release Date?
    • Nooooope.
  • Buses operating around the map?
    • 2 AI lists will be included. DLC and Non-DLC
      DLC: Masterswitch G3 pack, Yorkshire Tram, Masterswitch Veiling, V3D's E200MMC
    • Non-DLC: V3D's E200MMC, V3D's B7TL, C400R
  • City or Country?
    • Both.

Discord

To keep up to date with progress, take a visit to my discord server, which just happens to have an Arkala section attatched:
Click to join the Fulleylounge - Link updated 09.05.2021

YouTube

General OMSI YouTube channel, but dev streams often occur.
Fulleylove

Last edited:

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
Can't get enough of that field eh? ;)

This is looking really good! It will be nice to have some form of hill to be a challenge for certain vehicles coughstreetlitecough

Keep up the good work, but make sure you don't burn yourself out!

I tried my best to avoid the field. It keeps creeping up on me ????
There's already a few hills that test the abilities of some vehicles, but ya, I'll certainly add a monstrous one.

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
Looking out to be one of the best British maps, but we need a greenline Streetlite just saying
The Streetdeck will definitely fit into this map! Amazing work so far Fulley! Keep it up. (No, there’s no puns this time ????)

The Streetlite, I'm sure will get a repaint when it's out. It'll suit it very nicely, right there with its big brother.

I'm disappointed by the lack of puns though ;)

Advertisement

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
Progress Update - April 2019
The past 2 months has just been ironing out bugs pointed out in the private beta and, actaully making the parts of the existing map drivable. Things have been going well, as a whole. The 63/64 routes are slightly over half complete now, and already have a driving time of about half an hour to 40 mins, depending on traffic lights, and how much budweiser you've had.

The past 2 weeks have been about making the map feel more British, since that was my main problem with it. More tedious than I expected, but we're getting there.

As usual, I've not got the idea of the whole map in my head, so ideas are welcome in the thread below or in DM.
Shut up, and take my screenshots.

Note: Gemini 3 Streetdeck is shown in some of these images. This is a WIP, and not available to download. Follow the progress here:

Screenshot 1.png
Screenshot 2.png
Screenshot 3.png
Screenshot 4.png
Screenshot 5.png

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
The past 2 months has just been ironing out bugs pointed out in the private beta and, actaully making the parts of the existing map drivable. Things have been going well, as a whole. The 63/64 routes are slightly over half complete now, and already have a driving time of about half an hour to 40 mins, depending on traffic lights, and how much budweiser you've had.

The past 2 weeks have been about making the map feel more British, since that was my main problem with it. More tedious than I expected, but we're getting there.

As usual, I've not got the idea of the whole map in my head, so ideas are welcome in the thread below or in DM.

Note: Gemini 3 Streetdeck is shown in some of these images. This is a WIP, and not available to download. Follow the progress here:

View attachment 45222View attachment 45223View attachment 45224View attachment 45225View attachment 45226
Amazing work Fooley Fulley ???? , keep it up!

• Haha
Reactions: RS1995 and FLHD

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom

View attachment 45222View attachment 45223View attachment 45224View attachment 45225View attachment 45226
Bloody hell, you feeling okay Fulley? There's an update.

Looking good btw.

Reactions: FLHD

Advertisement

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them

Amazing! This is one of the best looking maps I’ve seen! Keep up the great work!

Reactions: FLHD

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London

Amazing work Fulley! I love tagging along in your streams and watching it all come together.
Definitely not hinting at you to do a dev log stream, NOPE ????

Tom9962

Morden Man
Outreach
Jun 3, 2017
London, UK, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

There’s... an.... update???
Does look good btw the bus at least :P
(Joking of course looks spectacular)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire

:eek:

*faints instantaneously*

????

????

????

????

*wakes up*
That... looks... AMAZING!!!
And very British too!
You really nailed it, Fulley.
I can only dream of having such great mapping abilities.
Great job!

Reactions: FLHD and Albastru

Advertisement

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
:eek:

*faints instantaneously*

*wakes up*
That... looks... AMAZING!!!
And very British too!
You really nailed it, Fulley.
I can only dream of having such great mapping abilities.
Great job!
I agree! I hate the editor - annoys me :P

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
I agree! I hate the editor - annoys me :P
Don’t have an issue with it myself
I wouldn’t say I have issues with it, it’s just I don’t find it easy to move around and build in ;)
It’s easy once you know what you’re doing

Its fine to work with, once you get over the learning curve. It has its own way of doing things, but once you're used to it, it's a pretty decent tool.

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread